John's energy and passion for service are legendary and totally come through. I liked the way that John was able to answer a question and then circle back to it again later to provide a deeper answer. Great work!
John DiJulius is the Authority on Customer Service, Best Selling Author, International Keynote Speaker and Consultant, and TEDx Speaker.
John's best-selling books include The Relationship Economy, The Customer Service Revolution, What's The Secret?: To Providing A World-Class Customer Experience, and Secret Service. John works with companies like The Ritz-Carlton, Lexus, Starbucks, Nordstrom, Nestle, Marriott Hotels, PwC, Harley Davidson, Chick-fil-A and many more. John works with companies that want to make customer experience their competitive advantage, make price irrelevant, and become the brand customers cannot live without.
John isn't just talking about it, he lives it, as a very successful entrepreneur of three businesses: The DiJulius Group, a consulting and speaking firm focused on changing the world by creating a Customer Service Revolution; John Robert's Spa, a chain of upscale salons and spas, repeatedly named one of the top 20 salons in America; and Believe in Dreams, a non profit that fulfills dreams of economically disadvantaged youth who have survived non-medical adversity.
John is known for his motivational, high energy keynotes that provide tangible take a ways that can be implemented immediately to make a difference in your customer experience.
Featured Keynote Programs
Brand Experience (BX) Strong
Overall, customer satisfaction is at 73.6, its lowest point in over 15 years, and since the start of the pandemic, it has been dropping like a rock. What is behind the deteriorating customer service? Employee burnout, low employee morale, high employee turnover, staff shortage, poor reactive hiring, no training of new employees, supply chain issues, and not managing customer’s expectations–which all result in angry customers.
The companies that will dominate their industries for the next decade will be the ones who are obsessed with evolving the experience they provide to both the employee and customer.
Takeaways from the Brand Experience Strong keynote:
• How to turn the Great Resignation era into a Great Opportunity
• How to avoid the 2 biggest mistakes companies are making right now
• How to understand it is not a labor shortage, it is a turnover crisis
• How to build a culture employees love
• How to solve the WFH (work from home) quandary
• How to lead from a distance
• How to make your customer experience your strongest competitive advantage
• How a ROX (Return on Experience) is your best ROI
• How to keep your customers happy even when you have staff shortages and supply chain issues
• How to stop competing in price wars
• How to recognize if it is time to hire a CXO
• How to create your signature experience
Creating a Customer Service Revolution
Overthrow Conventional Business, Inspire Employees, and Change the World
To be a customer experience leader in your industry, you need to provide a consistently great brand experience for your customers, employees, vendors, and community. The problem is, expectations are higher than ever and one negative review can permanently ruin your reputation.
Create a Customer Service Revolution within your organization and be the brand people cannot live without. Learn how numerous companies have made customer service their biggest competitive advantage, are dominating their industries, and are making price irrelevant!
Takeaways from the Customer Service Revolution keynote:
• How to increase your employee’s service aptitude
• How to develop compassion & empathy for your customers
• How to create a Customer Experience Action statement
• How to create non-negotiable standards that every team member will follow
• How to build a relationship with your customer that makes you the brand they can’t live without
• How to deliver a consistent world-class customer experience
• How you are the experience, not technology
• How to make every moment with the customer intentional
The Relationship Economy
Building Strong Customer Connections in the Digital Age
Today is known as the digital disruption era. Technology has provided us with amazing advances, information, knowledge, instant access, and entertainment like never before. However, as convenient as these advances make our lives, they have also led to a dramatic decline in people skills. That is why building relationships and genuine connections have never been more important.
Businesses that master The Relationship Economy will have an incredible advantage that separates them from the competition.
Takeaways from The Relationship Economy keynote:
• How the technological revolution is impacting our society
• How the lack of social skills is the problem of business leaders to solve
• How to use technology to perform basic tasks, enabling employees to focus on building relationships that result in higher customer loyalty, retention, lifetime value, and job satisfaction
• How we are relationship disadvantaged
• How to build a culture that creates emotional connections with your customers
• How to create relationship building training for new and existing employees
• How to build relationships utilizing the five key skills
• How to become the brand customers & employees cannot live without
• How to make price irrelevant
I like that John uses many resources to drive his key ideas home (videos, stories, other companies). It creates variety, keeps the learner engaged and shows he has done the work. John does a phenomenal job delivering and sharing his passion for customer service and that's why I keep bringing him back.
Great energy, insightful analogies, on point topic and relevance. I wish we could have more time with him.
I like what John did to personalize content to our group. I've sat in on this twice now and learn something new each time. I realize that this message applies to every aspect of my life, and not just the business side, maybe then I will finally realize it was the best speech ever.
John was energetic and connected with our audience. Real life, practical ideas were delivered. John nailed it and made me look great!!! Thanks for everything DiJulius team.
John relates an amazing amount of practical real world examples that can be applied in your efforts to launch a customer service revolution in your business as I have in my direct work with John.
John tailors and makes the presentation just for your organization. He is high energy. John gives you actionable, relevant information to continue your mission. He is the best in the business!