Featured Keynote Programs
The Future of Work
A Roadmap for Change-Ready Leaders to Succeed in a World Reeling from Disruption
In the future, when you look back on this unpredictable time, you will know that crises are where people find their greatness. Why? Because they push us in ways we haven’t been pushed.
You will also know, you are more change-ready than you think you are. These truths are at the heart of Gregg’s message, which has been inspiring organizations around the world to thrive in transformative change.
To keep our organizations agile and innovative in the future of work, we must spark action in our teams to be future ready. Yet how do we do that, with what we’ve all just been through?
What are the organization’s secrets that make them change ready and thrive today?
From CEOs to entrepreneurs and all of us in between, we can apply the lessons learned from their inspiring stories to our everyday lives.
In this dynamic experience, the audience discovers practical ways to:
- Align and inspire teams for growth.
- Instill the critical discovery mindset needed to accelerate multiple organizational changes
- Help teams shift to the new vision that is being asked of them
- Maximize agility to tackle the changes that are coming down the pipe that you can immediately use.
- Break out of status quo change management thinking and discover people-centric approaches that actually work.
One Person At a Time
Leading in the Future of Work
We have come out of a global crisis, unlike anything we have experienced in our lifetime.
The pandemic has shown us that in the midst of negative impacts we can look for the opportunities that are available to serve our organization and the planet.
We are not the people were three years ago. We are being called upon to shift our mindset, expand the vision of who we are and what we, and our organizations can do.
This is the edge of change where we have to sharpen our capacity to lead. It starts with each one of us – regardless of our job title.
During this keynote, we will answer the questions:
- What are the practical strategies to inspire others and lead during these times?
- How to break out of status quo change management thinking to discover people-centric approaches that actually work?
- What are the leadership resources and qualities I need to develop to have the impact the future is requiring of me?
- How do I influence our teams to create the future of work to be even better than we are now?
Be Future Ready
Ignite Transformative Change
Navigating disruptive change, getting people engaged in our ideas and inspiring them to thrive all at the same time can be overwhelming!
We may think we are ‘future ready’ because of our expertise and experience. Yet, no one is ready for change that might have a negative impact on them or increase the amount of work they have on their plates – and that is the future of work!
With Gregg’s experience in leading change with diverse populations, he will leave the audience with new insights, relatable stories and solid takeaways all told with a healthy dose of humour.
In this engaging experience, participants will:
- Discover three ways to accomplish more and be innovative when under pressure.
- Embrace the principles of brain science and use them to your advantage
- Discover a simple technique to ignite transformative change
- Unleash a powerful process to move into a discovery mindset
- Identify strategies to reduce overwhelm and support peak performance.