Brandon joins Premiere with 6 years of experience as a Booking Agent in the music market. He specializes in finding clients the perfect speaker or talent for their event. Before he became an Agent, he was a Sales Director for a technology company. Brandon was born and raised in Kansas City, Kansas and lived there until 2000 when he moved to Nashville on a college soccer scholarship. He and his wife Becka reside in Franklin, TN with their three children Brooklyn, Gabriel, and Ethan. Brandon enjoys staying active by playing golf, soccer, basketball, running, and keeping up with three kids.
Hit Song Writer, Music Executive & Advocate for Children
Kara DioGuardi is a Grammy-nominated songwriter, former American Idol judge, producer, and music publisher. For the past five years, she has been a Herb Albert Visiting Scholar at Berklee College of Music. As one of the most successful contemporary songwriters in the...
Born without arms and became an inspiration to millions
George Dennehy is capturing attention all over the world for his unique talents. Because he was born without arms, he sings and plays music from his heart using his feet. George has a very powerful message to share. Because George has overcome so many challenges in his...
Here are 10 facts about Brandon that you many not know...and one lie.
Want to know which one isn't true? Email Brandon to find out.
1. I hold the record at my high school for the 200 meter dash
2. I was at the game when Cal Ripken Jr. broke the world record for most consecuavtive games played
3. I have never been to Europe
4. I played soccer, basketball, and track in High School
5. I met my wife in second grade
6. I have had my picture taken with two US Presidents
7. I sometimes dream in Spanish
8. I never have had a hole in one golfing
9. I have met Bono from U2
10. I can dunk a basketball