Featured Keynote Programs
Trust Me! Insights into Ethical Leadership
Headlines about wrong doing at some high profile organizations over the past few years have increased the pressure on business leaders to strengthen trust. Leaders are increasingly challenged to find ways to deepen trust, foster collaboration, and build customer loyalty.
This presentation takes an in-depth look at the value of trust in leaders, the role of ethical leadership and the unique and powerful role leaders play in contributing to a productive and profitable environment. In an upbeat, humorous and entertaining format, this presentation provides practical ideas to support and energize leaders.
Taking the High Road
How to Succeed Ethically When Others Bend the Rules
The Trust Puzzle
How to Keep Your Company on the Ethical High Road
Trust issues, leadership missteps, and ethics issues can threaten any organization, impact market value and cause irreversible damage. This program focuses on the critical role of ethical behavior for those in leadership positions and will assist leaders, and their organizations navigate the high road to success.
• The difference between positive and negative ethics and the workplace impact of each
• Moral awareness—a critical dynamic for building company trust
• Leadership virtues that are necessary to keep the company culture values-based and principle driven
• Two factors to consider in making business decisions, and why
• Techniques that are different but compatible when it comes to learning approaches to compliance and ethics
If Good Ethics is Good Business - Then What is the Problem
Does it seem that media reports of companies or individuals being fined, or accusations of unethical or even illegal behavior seem to be just about a daily occurrence? We may also find ourselves asking “how” or “why” ethics problems are still an issue with so many organizations touting their ethical culture.
Most folks would agree that ethical business practices are desirable and good for business. So what is the problem? This program will explore five challenges that can threaten the good name and reputation of any organization and will offer tools to help keep the focus on solid values while continuing to travel the high road to success.
• The need to understand the difference between compliance and ethics and the impact on the workplace.
• Moral awareness: what it is and how crucial to creating an environment of trust.
• “Shades of gray” ethical thinking: Insights into the need for applied ethics for business clarity.
• The death of bland training: True education only happens when learning links up to people’s behavior. Everything else is bland and of little use.
• The leadership quagmire: What are the ethics issues that stymie leaders and how to resolve them