How to Keep Your Company on the Ethical High Road
Trust issues, leadership missteps, and ethics issues can threaten any organization, impact market value and cause irreversible damage. This program focuses on the critical role of ethical behavior for those in leadership positions and will assist leaders, and their organizations navigate the high road to success.
• The difference between positive and negative ethics and the workplace impact of each
• Moral awareness—a critical dynamic for building company trust
• Leadership virtues that are necessary to keep the company culture values-based and principle driven
• Two factors to consider in making business decisions, and why
• Techniques that are different but compatible when it comes to learning approaches to compliance and ethics