Featured Keynote Programs
The Employee Experience Revolution
Increase Morale, Retain your Workforce, and Drive Business Growth
As leaders, we need to do better, employees deserve better. The “Great Resignation”, “Quiet Quitting”, and “Cancel Culture” are not indictments on employees, but rather, business leaders’ lack of focus on truly caring for the people who are under their command. Today employees are more selective than ever regarding who they will work for; they are insisting that companies and their leaders help them live the right life. That is how you build a world-class culture.
Welcome to The Employee Experience Revolution:
Great companies help people live extraordinary lives. Their leaders inspire employees to build lives of meaning and purpose.
You will learn:
- How to build & develop great leaders
- Creating a Recruitment Experience
- Creating an Onboarding Experience
- How to retain your top talent
- Be the best professional decision of your employees
- Leaving a Leadership Legacy
- Power of Purpose
John DiJulius III is considered the authority on world-class customer experience and is the author of six books on customer & employee experience. He is the president of The DiJulius Group—a consulting firm that works with companies like Starbucks, Chick-fil-A, The Ritz-Carlton, Nestle, PwC, Lexus, and many more.
The Relationship Economy
Building Strong Customer Connections in the Digital Age
Today is known as the digital disruption era. Technology has provided us with amazing advances, information, knowledge, instant access, and entertainment like never before. However, as convenient as these advances make our lives, they have also led to a dramatic decline in people skills. That is why building relationships and genuine connections have never been more important.
Businesses that master The Relationship Economy will have an incredible advantage that separates them from the competition.
Takeaways from The Relationship Economy keynote:
• How the technological revolution is impacting our society
• How the lack of social skills is the problem of business leaders to solve
• How to use technology to perform basic tasks, enabling employees to focus on building relationships that result in higher customer loyalty, retention, lifetime value, and job satisfaction
• How we are relationship disadvantaged
• How to build a culture that creates emotional connections with your customers
• How to create relationship building training for new and existing employees
• How to build relationships utilizing the five key skills
• How to become the brand customers & employees cannot live without
• How to make price irrelevant
Creating a Customer Service Revolution
Overthrow Conventional Business, Inspire Employees, and Change the World
To be a customer experience leader in your industry, you need to provide a consistently great brand experience for your customers, employees, vendors, and community. The problem is, expectations are higher than ever and one negative review can permanently ruin your reputation.
Create a Customer Service Revolution within your organization and be the brand people cannot live without. Learn how numerous companies have made customer service their biggest competitive advantage, are dominating their industries, and are making price irrelevant!
Takeaways from the Customer Service Revolution keynote:
• How to increase your employee’s service aptitude
• How to develop compassion & empathy for your customers
• How to create a Customer Experience Action statement
• How to create non-negotiable standards that every team member will follow
• How to build a relationship with your customer that makes you the brand they can’t live without
• How to deliver a consistent world-class customer experience
• How you are the experience, not technology
• How to make every moment with the customer intentional
Brand Experience (BX) Strong
Overall customer satisfaction is at 73.6, its lowest point in over 15 years. And since the start of the pandemic, satisfaction has been dropping like a rock. What is behind all the deteriorating customer service? Several things, such as: employee burnout, low employee morale, high employee turnover, staff shortage, poor reactive hiring, no training of new employees, supply chain issues, and not managing customer's expectations--which all results in angry customers.
What needs to be your number one business strategy? "BX STRONG" (Brand eXperience Strong).
The companies that will dominate their industries for the next decade will be the ones who are obsessed with evolving the experience they provide to both the employee and member.
Takeaways from the BX Strong keynote:
• Turn the Great Resignation era into a Great Opportunity
• What the 2 biggest mistakes companies are making right now
• Stop calling it a labor shortage, it is a turnover crisis