As a speaker and a marketing strategist, I personally believe that the style and substance of your content was as savvy as it was intriguing On behalf of the people of the Republic of Ghana and the whole of Africa, thank you for a memorable experience.
Featured Keynote Programs
Master Efficiency Using Technology.
• Discover secrets for strengthening lucrative professional relationships
• Identify hacks for better business/career management
• Uncover fresh "spy tricks" unknown to 99% of Internet users for gaining valuable client information and monitoring your competitors
• Become an expert at task automation and outsourcing non-revenue generating busy-work (even at home)
Brand Yourself In An Increasingly Digital World.
• Discover the #1 trick for getting results from LinkedIn
• Uncover how to use segmentation to make each connection feel like you're tailoring information to their needs
• Use the best apps for creating a polished brand that attract influencers and opportunities
Imagine The Future.
• Identify the significant ways in which technology is changing human beings
• Understand generational differences and technology preferences for increased team participation and client acquisition
• Discover how technology like augmented reality, beacons, and artificial intelligence are shifting the job market and your customers' communication preferences and needs
• Uncover what you should do NOW to get ahead of the curve and thrive!
Technology Hacks For Increased Sales.
• Uncover the #1 secret for attracting qualified prospects online
• Discover the top five tools for wowing prospects, clients, and influencers with little to no effort on your part!
• Use Google with social media as reconnaissance tools to discover who is using your competition, is actively looking for your services, and to pull membership rosters of potential clients from the “secret” web
• Utilize simple technology options for creating marketing systems for automating your digital strategy and measuring ROI
Crystal was a guest presenter for us as part of our new Author Branding initiative at CAREEREALISM.com. We had a live webinar via Google+ Hangouts on social media and your career, and she was spectacular. She's a wonderful social media speaker and coach. Over 1,000 people registered for her broadcast, and everyone absolutely loved it.
I had the pleasure of attending a presentation from Crystal at an industry Marketing Summit in Vegas. While I had heard that Crystal was an expert in her field, this presentaiton really solidified that impression. Crystal's upbeat and gregarious attitude was contagious, and her depth of knowledge in this field, and her recommendations and applications were spot on. She did a good job of catering her broader social media knowledge to apply within our industry (multi-family).
Our digital team attended Crystal's workshop on Social Media at an NNPA convention. We immediately went to work on a new Social Media strategy for PhillyTrib.com based on what we heard from Crystal's workshop--After 8-months of activity, we've organically quadrupled our Followers on Twitter and our Likes on Facebook. The Philadelphia Tribune at PhillyTrib.com has reported a 61% increase in average unique visits per month, and a 41% increase in average total page views per month
Crystal you were simply OUTSTANDING!!! Your unique presentation style of knowledge, charm and eagerness to share information really touched our attendees and they left your sessions energized and eager to learn more in the social media space.
The audience reviews have been overwhelmingly positive. They loved the energy and great tips for updating their social media pages. Our attendees felt you were engaging and funny. They enjoyed sharing their thoughts and contributing to the group chat with their votes. You have motivated them to look a little closer at their social media sites with a fresh pair of eyes and gave perspective on how best to use them to their advantage.
Without a doubt you were the highlight of the conference! Your energy, enthusiasm and ability to pull in relevant EXL information and material were a home run! You have an amazing story and are so thrilled you were part of our special event - especially since we couldn't meet in person.