Barry White Jr.
Popularized as the "Handshake Teacher", Barry White Jr. is a top tier educator in the North Carolina school system, teaching 5th graders of Ashley Park Elementary School in Charlotte, North Carolina. Mr. White earned his Bachelor of Science in Elementary Education from Claflin University, and is also a distinguished member of Kappa Alpha Psi Fraternity, Inc.
As an educator for the ... VIEW MORE
Aspiring educators: The road less traveled
Barry seeks to provide college students with strategies that have enabled him, as well as others, to become ... View More
Professional Licensed teachers & Administrators: (Head &Heart).
Given his expertise and experience as an Educator, Barry is equipped to provide teachers with fundamental strategies ... View More
Alternate Future’s (Head and Heart)
Throughout every child’s educational journey, students encounter many obstacles. Some of these obstacles may be ... View More
- Barry provided both valuable and insightful strategies, resources, and information that cultivated the minds of our leaders, regardless of their expertise or background.
- Dr. James Q. Hammond, Ed.D., Superintendent - Ontario Mont Clair School District
- We hosted Barry White Jr. as the keynote of our annual fundraising dinner. We had the opportunity to interact with him throughout the day prior to the event that evening. Barry was very prepared, professional, generous with his time, and extremely down to earth. He interactions with children and the business and civic leaders at the fundraiser were equally impressive. Overall, I would say that Barry White Jr. is a passionate and talented presenter who captivates his audience with thought-provoking authenticity. You will leave an encounter with him challenged and enthused to make an impact in your community.
- David Hughes, Headmaster - Emanuel Preparatory School of Math and Science
- As teacher, Barry exudes joy and authenticity that makes learning contagious. As a speaker, he leverages these same strengths to invest his audience. He's dynamic, engaging and real - and makes a powerful and positive impact on all who are listening.
- Meaghan Loftus, Principal - Charlotte-Mecklenburg Schools