From the creatives in the editing rooms of LA, to the Chairman himself in New York, Peter has had a profound impact on this company. It is very rare, to find someone who is both engaging and whose work is clearly based on ground- breaking research and genuine insight into what makes a business and its leaders successful in today's uncertain marketplace
Bestselling Author and World Renowned Speaker on Exploiting Business Trends and New Market Opportunities
Current: Speaker Reel
More Videos From Peter Sheahan
Featured Keynote Programs
Accelerating Growth Through Transformation
To meet growth expectations, we must transform ourselves and our teams at a faster rate than the external environment is changing. The alternative is a slow decline into irrelevancy and given change isn’t slowing down, this is harder to do today than ever before. The path forward is to build organizations and teams capable of risk-taking, letting go of past successes in pursuit of a new, more vibrant future, and successfully navigating the business from one competitive advantage to the next.
In this engaging, case-study rich session, we will unlock the keys to accelerated transformation and growth by helping your leaders understand that:
1. Increasing agility is not about force or more communication, but about compressing the time between awareness of change and acceptance of change.
2. Creating a burning ambition over a burning platform is the key to sustained investment of their teams’ discretionary effort.
3. Successful transformation is not a by-product of ambition and strategy, but of alignment. Leaders must change first because as goes their behavior so goes the rest of the organization
4. Culture is a science, not an art and that they must intentionally pull the levers that create a growth-enabled culture defined by innovation, excellence, and accountability.
5. They must create the psychological safety that encourages risk-taking and helps their teams embrace progress over perfection.
Turn Challenge Into Opportunity and Change Into Competitive Advantage
2020 was tough. 2021 and 2022 will be harder again. Supply chain constraints, talent and labor shortages, and the continued onslaught of technological disruption are just the beginning. Now more than ever we need to build resilient leaders, agile organizations, and high-performing teams – no matter the uncertainty.
In this hard-hitting and highly directive keynote, your leaders will learn to:
1. Increase agility by telling themselves the truth and take ownership in the new reality. There is no going back and there will be no more certainty.
2. Differentiate between temporary and permanent change and respond
3. To turn a burning platform into a burning ambition that inspires people to
continue to give their discretionary effort.
4. Accelerate change without burning their teams out by eliminating friction
and increasing alignment.
5. Embrace progress over perfection to avoid paralysis as they do their best to
WINNING ON VALUE NOT PRICE
As the pace of commoditization accelerates and the emergence of technological disruption threatens our existing business models, we must find ways to remain relevant and differentiated in the hearts and minds of our customers! This inspiring, case-study-rich session will show you how to find opportunities in disruption to reverse the downward spiral of commoditization, move beyond the competition, and become the obvious choice for your customers.
This journey will require that you:
1. Move from a mindset of value extraction to one of value creation.
2. Learn at the edge of disruption and embrace the opportunities for differentiation that exist there.
3. Front-run your customers by beating them to the future in the Five Critical Dimensions that they value most during times of rapid change.
4. Elevate your reputation competing on expertise and positioning yourself as a trusted adviser for your clients.
5. Act in a way worthy of your desired leadership position rather than race
your competitors to the bottom.
Your insights were exceptional, and I appreciated the research you did and the focused attention you gave to our particular needs. Your content was spot on for this audience of global leaders and I sincerely enjoyed our time together and received many comments on the value you brought to our global managing partners meeting.
Peter Sheahan's presentation is packed full of energy, enthusiasm, and insight. He combines deep practical knowledge with unending passion for both his subject matter and his audience. And his topic is one no organization can afford to ignore.
Pete Sheahan has empowered many of us at News Corporation to do more with less faster. His presentation and unique style are both engaging and inspiring--he has made a significant impact on many of our business leaders.
Thank you for your thought-provoking presentation at Google's HQ in Mountain View. I am thrilled to have my trainers see a true professional provide useful information in an engaging and interactive way. You give us all something to aspire to.
May I express our sincere thanks for an excellent presentation which was right on message as far as our development towards a Great Place to Work and in particular seeking and developing our future leaders. The feedback has been tremendous.
Peter was fantastic. One close customer said to me after his talk "this is the most on-point keynote I have heard at an IT event in ages." My comment to Peter once he left the stage was "I don't think you charged me enough." He was terrific!
Peter, I cannot thank you enough for your outstanding presentation. Presenting to an audience of leading CEO's is always a challenge. But once again you exceeded their and my expectations. Your incredible global insights and thought provoking presentation engaged all in attendance. You related to each and every person in that room and all walked away with a "pearl". Always a pleasure working with you and look forward to a long association with you and Karrikins Group.
First off, thank YOU for rocking our group in Pebble. They LOVED YOU! You are awesome--personally, a delight and a gentleman, and professionally, the real deal. Your content, delivery, and engaging manner was just what the doctor ordered.
You know I'm a tough audience and not easily impressed. Peter was wonderful. He ranks as one of my favorite Success Forum speakers of all time. His remarks were brilliant, relevant and timely. He invested himself in the day and wove content from the day's programming and other speakers into his keynote. We all had fun and learned a lot.
Thank you so much for a great session - all the reactions were 'awesome, amazing, and inspirational'. The only thing we'd do differently next time would be to book you further in advance so we have you present on the first day of our event - you set a great tone and really energize and inspire. Brilliant. We will have you working with BP again soon.
Peter - I really enjoyed your session yesterday in Shanghai! Totally on point for what we are dealing with now, and especially relevant for China. I now have the tools to build a business case for employer branding thanks to your unique and powerful model for building our brand and attracting top talent.
Peter Sheahan is a sharp business mind. He understands the business model itself, and the role talent plays in driving its success. A long-way from the group hug style approach to talent that plagues many advisers in this space, Peter will cut to the heart of what makes you a great place to work, and outline the best strategies for telling the world
OUTSTANDING. I ate lunch at my desk-side and attempted to multi-task, do other work, with headphones on. Peter's ability to deliver content was spell bounding though. I had to give my attention over. Excellent. I hope every person at the director level and above made time for this. Affirms we are doing the right things at GY these days. Just having the opportunity to listen in on spur of the moment on talent like this says volumes as well. Thank you.