Mountain Climber and Adventurer, Son of Sir Edmund Hillary
Peter Hillary Speech Topics
What are the key differences PETER HILLARY can provide in his presentations?
1. An historic Everest connection … from his father, Sir Edmund Hillary’s, first ascent of the mountain in 1953 through to Peter’s own climbs to the summit in 1990 and 2002.
…Peter and Sir Edmund Hillary are the first...
Hillary’s 10 Steps to the Summit of the World
1. Nothing ventured; nothing gained
2. Challenge = uncertainty = excitement
3. Fear makes you focus
4. Passion gives you confidence
5. Fun makes for a great team
6. Make sure you have more than one thing to live for
7. Resist the “flock factor”
A story of those who died - and those who survived - on K2, the world’s most savage mountain. Because surviving is the name of the game.
- The secrets of surviving against the odds
- Listening to your inner wisdom
- Balancing risk with caution
- Judging the situation for yourself
- Becoming truly...
An adventurous speech about the challenge of change by Peter Hillary
This presentation addresses the challenge of change and looks at the attributes and attitudes required to deal with it. Peter’s speech is a series of amazing stories from Himalayan mountaineering expeditions to polar...