Featured Keynote Programs
Stories That Stick
The Irresistible Power of Strategic Storytelling
(Customized for Sales, Leadership, Marketing or Women’s Conferences)
The shift from a transactional economy to a connected one has people scrambling; when surveyed, companies admit they believe a substantial portion of their revenue is under threat as a result. Businesses, brands, sales forces, marketing teams and leaders at all levels are desperately trying to capture attention and resonate with consumers who expect more. Is there a secret weapon? A silver bullet to humanize and connect? Yes. The answer is strategic storytelling.
The problem? In its rapid rise in popularity, “storytelling” has been reduced to in-actionable jargon. Every day businesses and individuals miss critical opportunities to connect with their elusive audiences in powerful and profitable ways because they lack a storytelling skill. Until now.
Kindra Hall has presented for audiences around the world and across industries to equip them with this essential skill for success. Far from jargon or fluff, Kindra’s approach to storytelling is razor-sharp and immediately actionable. The result: Using Kindra’s blueprint for effective storytelling, attendees leave empowered and equipped to close more sales, build better relationships, or blow up their brands by leveraging the irresistible power of their stories.
• Understand the psychology behind strategic storytelling—to fully take advantage of it
• Gain clarity on what a story actually is—a nuance lost in the sensationalism of the word
• Learn how to access the unlimited supply of stories within each brand and/or individual
• Discover the biggest storytelling mistake and how to avoid it
• Breakdown the 3-Step Storytelling Process
• Study the anatomy of a fail-proof story for maximum impact
• Determine the many opportunities for telling the stories for results
Half Day Workshop
Storytelling workshops are ideal for clients who not only want attendees to gain excitement and applicable insights into applying strategic storytelling, but to also put the skill to work under Kindra’s expert guidance.
The Half Day Workshop begins by generating participant excitement about the storytelling opportunity through Kindra’s compelling one hour keynote. Through research, case studies, and her own expertly-told stories, Kindra proves that a simple shift to telling compelling stories will create massive and measurable results.
In the second phase, participants examine the stories being told or missing within their organization. Prior to the workshop, Kindra analyzes the current company messaging—including but not limited to videos, websites, brochures, PowerPoint presentations, sales pitches and through interviews. After discussion and discovery, Kindra leads the group through guided exercises to develop a suite of stories to deliver the organizations most important messages and achieve their most urgent goals. The final phase includes participants telling stories live and receiving real-time feedback and additional story techniques from Kindra.
Participants leave the storytelling workshop feeling empowered, equipped and excited to use their stories to gain an advantage—to either drive sales, create better marketing messages, raise more funds, build better customer relationships, or to lead their teams more effectively. Or all of the above. Workshops are customizable to client needs.
• Learn the psychology behind the irresistible draw of stories
• Gain organizational clarity on what a story actually is—a nuance lost in the sensationalism of the word
• Discover the biggest storytelling mistake and how to avoid it Understand the three-step storytelling process
• Discuss stories that are currently being told Evaluate current presentation, sales or marketing material
• Discover the three most important stories to start telling first
• Identify possible stories to tell
• Workshop Individual stories in groups
• Workshop individual stories in front of the room with Kindra’s guidance
Time: 1hr Keynote + up to 3 additional hours
The Transformative Power of Self-Storytelling
Reprogramming Happiness, Success and Well-Being from the Inside Out
Companies are only as strong as their people, and never has individual happiness and well-being been under greater threat than now. And no one — no industry, no business division, no level of leadership — is immune. Organizations are desperate to find a way to affect individual mindset as a means for achieving collective excellence. Is it even possible? The answer is yes… through self-storytelling.
Researchers have long studied the profound impact inner-thoughts have on outer-experience and the results are in; more important than “you are what you eat,” when it comes to your success, happiness and overall satisfaction with life… “you are the stories you tell yourself.” Self-stories shape the way people feel and the actions they take. Therefore, individuals who take back control of their self-stories have the ability to improve their mindset, increase their happiness and even impact their professional results.
In this keynote, best-selling author Kindra Hall shares her original research, case studies and stories to offer a new perspective on the inner workings of your people’s psychology. Hall has presented this unique perspective on the power of self-storytelling for thousands across the globe. Far from fluff or new-age jargon, Hall offers a simple, research-based, immediately actionable approach to making big change. Using Kindra’s proven methodology, attendees leave empowered and equipped to silence the inner-critic that is holding them back and redesign their path to success and happiness from the inside out.
• Gain clarity into the science behind the inner-narrative — where it came from, why it’s there
• Understand the Three Key Threats of self-storytelling — and how they derail success and happiness in a modern world
• Discover the empowering technique for bypassing ancient, limiting programing
• Breakdown the transformative 4 Step Self-Storytelling process to improve happiness and optimism
• Install mindful self-storytelling as the new subconscious default, unlocking and maximizing individual potential