- Senior Researcher at Tel Aviv University
- Visiting Faculty, Singularity University
- Founder , BSidesTLV
Keren Elazari is a globally recognized security researcher, author and strategic analyst. Her
independent research work and writing about emerging security issues has been featured by
TED, Scientific American, WIRED, Financial Times and more. Keren holds an MA in Security
Studies from Tel Aviv University where she is a senior researcher at the Balvatnik
Interdisciplinary Cyber ... VIEW MORE
- CyberPunk and global Hacktivism
- Hack the human: biohacking & the bleeding edge of innovation
- Women in Tech, Female Hackers, Diversity in Tech/ Cyber security
- Hackers Inc.: Learning to think like hackers with innovation and creativity
- Without friendly hackers, we are all exposed to serious cyber Security issues. We should all welcome friendly hackers...Very inspiring session
- Digital Evangelist - SAP
- Dear Keren, We are very thankful that you were part of our first Joint Session on cyber. More than 2.000 participants worldwide joined us to discover this topic from various perspectives. Your inspirational talk provided us with a much needed outside-in perspective and has definitely inspired many of our colleagues to follow your recommendations.The enthusiastic responses to your presentation by everyone watching across Allianz showed that your efforts were successful and it truly was a great experience for all of us around the globe.
- Member of the Board of Management - Allianz SE
- Extremely relevant and thought provoking - the highlight of the event.
We are not able to provide this information on the website.
Please call us at (615) 261-4000 for more details!