Your presentation at our sales meeting had a tremendous impact! You are an exhilarating speaker w/ an excellent message. . . . since the meeting, I've traveled w/ three of the salesmen and already see improvement in their interaction w/ customers.
Featured Keynote Programs
The Innovative Mindset
8 Mindsets of the World’s Most Innovative Companies
Embarking on an innovation journey is no easy task. If it were, everyone would be doing it. Determining whether you have an innovative mindset—and if not, what you need to do to get there—is the first step. Through Dirk’s research of some of the world’s most innovative large and mid-market businesses, he has identified eight mindsets that innovative businesses and their leaders share and that have driven their success. In this inspiring and motivational presentation Dirk will detail the eight mindsets and the philosophy behind them, along with case studies you’ll immediately learn from.
Each attendee will have the ability to take an online Innovative Mindset Assessment before or after Dirk’s presentation to enhance their learning and identify their individual innovative mindset score.
INNOVATE! How to Create Relevancy in the Age of Rapid Change
Most businesses agree that they must reinvent their business before someone else does. But as you continue to operate the business for today, how can you unleash the spirit of innovation to build a relevant, stronger, and more profitable future? In this inspiring keynote, you will explore The Innovative Business™ framework that provides a practical model for creating transformative and innovative change. In this research-based and passionate presentation, Dirk will detail:
- How all innovation begins by envisioning a future reality
- How to create a culture of innovation
- How to put an obsession with the customer at the core of your value proposition
- How to rethink your business model
- How leaders can tap a fury of the status quo to lead change, transformation, and innovation
The Path to Winning in the Age of Rapid Change
Companies must acknowledge and honor the past, but the path to winning requires looking, learning, and strategically innovating forward. Market dynamics are changing how business is done, and leadership’s mindset, ambition, and propensity to innovate will determine the organization’s future relevancy. In this optimistic and energizing presentation, Dirk will detail:
- The pull of legacy all businesses face
- The fog of uncertainty created by the age of rapid change
- The significant inflection points business leaders must address today
- The decision point leaders are at that will define their organization’s future
- The innovative mindset that is imperative in this age of rapid change
- The spectrum of businesses and future relevancy of each
Leading Change in Disruptive Times
We are living in disruptive times. In fact 76% of business leaders surveyed believe we are living in an environment we could call the age of disruption. Leaders are challenged by the constant pressures that come at them from all directions. The pressures could be competitive from the marketplace, or come as a result of new government regulations, shifting demographics, the accelerating pace of technology, and more. Navigating these big shifts to create a sustainable and relevant business has become the new mandate.
Today’s transformative leaders will seize the moment by making sense of the disruptive forces and crafting a narrative and strategies that unite their organization around the why, how, and what of change.
In this keynote presentation, Dirk Beveridge will outline the new rules, models, and tools leaders must adopt in disruptive times. Among The Lessons Shared:
- The disruptive wheel of change and what transformative leaders must do to control their organization’s destiny.
- Why and how transformative leaders develop a “Peering Into The Future” disposition as they compete for the future.
- How a well crafted vision becomes a unifying force that drives change.
- What transformative leaders do to root out mediocrity and foster a culture of excellence.
We would like to thank you for your presentation at our recent conferences sponsored for our distributors. The content was outstanding and right on target!
We were looking for a resource to relay the appropriate message; without a doubt we found the right organization in Beveridge.