Featured Keynote Programs
Creating A World-Class Service Organization
World-class customer service is not simply a matter of smiling employees who say "please" and "thank you." Everything your customer sees, hears or touches impacts their experience. "Everything speaks." This program highlights how delivering world-class service requires careful orchestration of the entire customer experience.
Attendees will discover:
• The key points of contact that make or break the customer experience
• How to elevate the customer experience from ordinary to extraordinary
• Customer service processes that make service excellence "business as usual"
Performance Excellence - The Employee Factor
An engaged workplace is one in which the organization’s mission, vision, and values are demonstrated consistently and naturally. In this kind of work environment employee performance, involvement, and loyalty are high and customer satisfaction is the primary focus of the entire team.
Based on his 20-years with Walt Disney World along with many years of consulting with organizations around the world, Dennis Snow will provide a “how-to” program for engaging employees in delivering outstanding customer service.
Participants will learn how to:
• Build a customer-focused culture.
• Break down organizational silos, creating a “one organization” mentality.
• Inspire personal accountability in the workplace.
• Build “walk-through-fire” employee loyalty.
• Create a work environment where the best employees want to be.
Delivering A World-Class Customer Experience
Lessons From The Mouse
Customers have more choices than ever, with the result that most products and services are increasingly seen as commodities. So, in today’s market, what can an organization do to stand out from the crowd? Differentiating your service is the key to attracting and retaining customers – while driving bottom line results. More than ever customers are focused on value - what you can do that other organizations cannot or will not do. Customers want to know that you are focused on earning their ongoing loyalty.
Based on his 20-years with the Walt Disney World Company along with many years of consulting with organizations around the world, Dennis Snow will provide a “how-to” program for creating a service-driven culture. This program will provide you with strategic tools that can be used to raise the bar of service throughout your organization, resulting in “walk-through-fire” customer loyalty.
Participants will learn:
• Approaches that help your employees move from a task mindset to an experience mindset.
• A process for ensuring that your organization’s “backstage” environment never impacts the “onstage” customer experience.
• Four specific strategies for wowing customers every time.
• A mechanism for ensuring that your organization’s processes are designed through the “lens of the customer.”
Leading a Culture of Service Excellence
Note: This program is a natural follow-up to Delivering World-Class Customer Service or can be delivered as a standalone program.
In today’s competitive market, developing a service excellence strategy is an important part of any leader’s role. Beyond developing the strategy, however, there is the challenge of executing the plan. It’s in the execution that service excellence strategies become a reality or simply another “flavor-of-the-month” program. Employees watch to see how committed the organization truly is to customer service and take their cues directly from their leaders. In order to effectively implement an organization-wide service excellence strategy, today’s leaders must rely on the skills of a facilitator and idea champion and must walk the talk of service excellence.
Based on the leadership principles Dennis learned, lived, and taught during his 20-years with Walt Disney World, this presentation highlights specific leadership behaviors that bring a service strategy to life and describes how to “hardwire” service excellence into an organization’s culture.
Participants will learn:
• The behaviors that will define your organization’s service culture.
• Hiring processes that ensure that service-oriented individuals are recruited and selected for employment.
• New-hire and ongoing training practices that reinforce your organization’s service culture.
• Effective communications strategies that keep employees focused on the customer experience.
• Techniques for involving employees in the forward movement of the organization and empowering customer-focused decision making.
• Accountability processes that ensure that service excellence is non-negotiable.
Based on his 20 years with the Walt Disney World Company along with many years of consulting with organizations around the world, Dennis Snow personally trains you and your organization on how to deliver world-class customer service. Using engaging and interactive virtual training sessions, you and your team will develop the skills for creating “walk through fire” customer loyalty.