- REAL-LIFE BAT MAN
- FOUNDER, PRESIDENT WORLD ACCESS FOR THE BLIND
- 5x TED/TEDx SPEAKER
ACTIVATIONAL | INSPIRATIONAL | MOTIVATIONAL SPEAKER :
Totally blind, Daniel taught himself a new way to see. Through World Access For The Blind, he teaches individuals, educators and Fortune 500s a new way to see through everyday challenges. Voted one of the top 10 speakers at TED2015 and PopTech's 'Talk Of The Day,' and featured in over 150 major publications and broadcasts reaching ... VIEW MORE
Daniel tells the story of how restriction, limitation, lack of freedom, and fear can cripple people with sight and ... View More
Sample Presentation and Workshop Topics
Among the many monikers bestowed on him, Daniel refers to himself as an activational presenter, because his audiences ... View More
Activating Creativity and Positive Transformation: Lessons learned from blind people who have learned to see.
Creativity can be defined as bringing something new or distinctive into being. Positive transformation can be defined ... View More
Dynamic Network Navigating: The Step Beyond Action Is Interaction
Seeing is freeing. It is the drive for personal freedom to understand the world around us and our place in it that lies ... View More
- This is just a small, belated note to THANK YOU, again, for your participation in PopTech this year. I heard nothing but great things about your talk and I hope you enjoyed the experience of being with us in Camden.
- Andrew, Director - PopTech
- Thank you for an extraordinary talk. You've got an amazingly compelling way of speaking—curiosity and intelligence and interest oozing out of every phrase that you utter. It's so listenable to!
- Chris, CEO - TED
- I am inspired by your continued contribution to the fulfillment of others. You are truly a dream maker and providing a lasting contribution to the success and happiness of those you serve.
- Gene, Executive Director - Washington Student Achievement Council