Featured Keynote Programs
Master Efficiency Using Technology.
• Discover secrets for strengthening lucrative professional relationships
• Identify hacks for better business/career management
• Uncover fresh "spy tricks" unknown to 99% of Internet users for gaining valuable client information and monitoring your competitors
• Become an expert at task automation and outsourcing non-revenue generating busy-work (even at home)
Brand Yourself In An Increasingly Digital World.
• Discover the #1 trick for getting results from LinkedIn
• Uncover how to use segmentation to make each connection feel like you're tailoring information to their needs
• Use the best apps for creating a polished brand that attract influencers and opportunities
Imagine The Future.
• Identify the significant ways in which technology is changing human beings
• Understand generational differences and technology preferences for increased team participation and client acquisition
• Discover how technology like augmented reality, beacons, and artificial intelligence are shifting the job market and your customers' communication preferences and needs
• Uncover what you should do NOW to get ahead of the curve and thrive!
Technology Hacks For Increased Sales.
• Uncover the #1 secret for attracting qualified prospects online
• Discover the top five tools for wowing prospects, clients, and influencers with little to no effort on your part!
• Use Google with social media as reconnaissance tools to discover who is using your competition, is actively looking for your services, and to pull membership rosters of potential clients from the “secret” web
• Utilize simple technology options for creating marketing systems for automating your digital strategy and measuring ROI
The Home Office Masterclass.
Innovative professionals are masters at employing agile and creative solutions. Now we’re going to take that approach and apply it to remote work and setting up a home office. In this funny and high-energy talk, technology strategist and futurist Crystal Washington—a thirteen-year veteran in the home office space—will share best practices, technology must-haves, and a few cool tips for ensuring your home office keeps you efficient, effective, and connected!
• Identify the equipment and tech tools you’ll need for your home office
• Uncover best practices that will make you a pro in the eyes of your team and clients, even when you’re working from home
• Learn top resources for troubleshooting issues
Nurturing Relationships for Business Success in Uncertain Times.
In the face of unprecedented challenges, many professionals will opt to turn inward and give clients space. Not you! You understand that the key to longterm recovery is nurturing client relationships. In this interactive session, technology strategist and futurist Crystal Washington will demonstrate how you can sow seeds now that will make a massive impact on your business in the next few months!
• Understand the Do’s and Don’ts of contacting clients during high-stress periods
• Gain creative ideas for going from provider to superhero in the minds of clients during their most difficult periods
• Discover cool tech tools and tricks for consistently crafting “wow” moments for clients, referral partners, and even prospects.