Adrian can accelerate any company culture, no matter how large or small. He provides tangible, relevant, and practical insight on not only creating and maintaining healthy employee engagement, but more importantly helping your leaders buy into the power of appreciation.
#1 bestselling author Adrian Gostick provides advice to some of the world’s largest organizations on managing change, driving innovation, and leading high-performance teams.
Gostick is a global thought leader in the fields of corporate culture, leadership, and engagement.
He is founder of The Culture Works, a global consultancy and author of the #1 New York Times, USA Today and Wall Street Journal bestsellers All In, The Carrot Principle, Leading with Gratitude, and Anxiety at Work. His award-winning books have been translated into 30 languages and have sold more than 1.5 million copies around the world.
Gostick writes weekly on leadership strategy for Forbes, and his work has been called “fascinating,” by Fortune magazine and “creative and refreshing” by the New York Times. He has appeared on NBC’s Today Show, CNN, and CNBC, and is often quoted in The Economist, Financial Times, Newsweek, and Wall Street Journal. In 2023, Adrian was ranked as a top 10 Global Guru in Leadership and Organizational Culture.
As an executive coach, he is a member of Marshall Goldsmith’s 100 Coaches Cohort. His coaching and consulting clients include Danaher, Bank of America, Boursa Kuwait, Rolls Royce, and Zoox.
Featured Keynote Programs
How the Best Leaders Create a Culture of Belief and Drive Big Results
In this interactive and engaging session based on the New York Times bestselling business book All In—which includes research from more than 300,000 people in high-performance organizations—Gostick & Elton teach leaders how to Engage, Enable and Energize their workforces.
The presentation outlines how high-performance organizations deliver extraordinary results by creating a vibrant, productive culture where people believe that what they do matters and that they can make a difference. In this presentation, the authors relate stories of leaders in action that vividly depict just how these powerful methods can be implemented.
- The 3 characteristics of the world’s most profitable, productive organizational and team cultures.
- The 7 steps today’s most successful managers use to generate buy-in and belief.
- How managers at any level can build a productive workgroup culture of their own--where employees commit to the culture and give that extra push of effort.
Build Resilience & Psychological Safety
- 50% of workers say anxiety negatively affects their performance.
- 75% say the most stressful part of their job is their immediate supervisor.
- 60% of organizations plan to address anxiety & well-being in the next three years.
Even before the pandemic, anxiety was crippling the performance of workers—especially young employees. Today it is affecting productivity and leading to ghosting and burnout.
In their bestselling book from Harper Business, Anxiety at Work: 8 strategies to help teams build resilience, handle uncertainty, and get stuff done, and in their keynotes/workshops, Gostick & Elton offer 8 tactics for managers to help their employees build resilience.
They Teach Leaders:
- How to spot the signs of employees hiding anxiety
- Solutions to alleviate stress
- Ways to help team members manage uncertainty
- How to help people speak up when feeling overwhelmed
- Ways to beat perfectionism and get things done
- How to instill an ethic of inclusion and support
Leading with Gratitude
Eight Leadership Practices for Extraordinary Business Results
Leadership concepts that can increase employee engagement and will help you attract and keep great talent.
In his powerful keynote, the author introduces research that shows how a few vital leadership skills—when done right—can boost employee engagement and reduce turnover. He will also share the fascinating science behind why so many managers resist (aka: suck at) something so seemingly simple as gratitude.
Your Attendees will learn:
- How gratitude helps managers understand the value their people are contributing—and what more their team members may have to give
- How appreciation of employee efforts can enhance motivation & productivity, especially during times of change—81% of people say they’d work harder if their boss were more grateful
- How leaders can master this skill to enhance team performance & trust—introducing the 8 most powerful gratitude practices
The Best Team Wins
5 Disciplines of the Most Effective Team Leaders
Based on an 850,000-person study of the most profitable, innovative work teams, the authors introduce the new science of teamwork
Most employees today work collaboratively, but 96% of executives cite poor teamwork as the primary source of workplace failures. Given the volatility and challenges they face today, how can managers better lead teams to improved performance?
Gostick & Elton’s research has shown a set of leadership disciplines that makes the biggest difference in building today’s best teams.
- Manage to the One—Identify the unique drivers of each team member.
- Speed to Productivity—Help new people and teams work faster & smarter.
- Challenge Everything—Inspire innovation through healthy discord.
- Find Focus—Build bridges across functions, cultures, and distance.
Thank you, Adrian, for joining us at our executive dialogue. I don't think I have ever seen a leadership or engagement presentation as clear and compelling as yours. Your presentation will go a very long way in helping us build a more aligned and engaged team of teams!
A total success!!!! The best speaker we've ever had!
Absolutely perfect and aligned to what we want--a high-performance culture. Feedback from all attendees has been excellent! He left us all with practical tools to improve our leadership and company.
An impactful, energizing presentation. Our surgeons were all extremely impressed with Adrian's ability to weave his work with our organizational challenges and provide practical solutions. Absolutely flawless!
Extremely engaging and motivating talk! Most importantly, you tailored the content perfectly to ensure it was relevant to our fast-paced and forever-changing needs.
The feedback was outstanding! Adrian made a significant and impactful contribution to our meeting and our journey as a company. Everyone is talking about "being in the wheelbarrow" and being "all-in." We now have some highly motivated senior leaders.
What can I say, Adrian was awesome! He delivered a fantastic message that left our people inspired at our annual GM Conference. We will see him again soon.
Adrian's messages were right on and resonated beautifully with all. His wonderful delivery of insightful leadership lessons with great humor captured the minds and hearts of all. As one participant said, 'Adrian spoke for an hour and if he went for two hours, we'd still be with him'.
The undisputed thought leader in employee motivation.