- Author of Be REAL: Educate from the Heart
- Social Emotional Learning Advocate
- #BookSnaps Founder
Tara Martin is an enthusiastic educator, speaker, and author who thrives on change and refuses to settle for the status quo. She has served as a classroom teacher, an instructional coach for several years, and most recently as a district administrator who lead district staff and school communities to meet the curriculum and instructional needs of the student body. Tara also mentored ... VIEW MORE
Be REAL: Educate from the Heart
Future Ready, Building Relationships, Social Emotional Learning, Creating a Culture of Innovation Keynote, ... View More
#BookSnaps – Snapchat for Annotation & Digital Visualization
Digital Visual Representation of Learning (Also, offered as #BookSnaps with Google Apps.) Workshop: 1hr or 1.5 hrs ... View More
REAL Talk Remix
Structures to Engage in Meaningful Group Discussion, Social Emotional Learning Workshop 60 mins, 90 mins or 1/2 day ... View More
REAL + Innovators’ Compass
Tool for Building Relationships / Social Emotional Learning Workshop, or Team-Builder: 60 mins or 90 mins Relationship ... View More
- "Tara was awesome! Everyone really enjoyed her keynote message and we received great feedback from all that attended."
- Administration - Fancy Farm Elementary and Mayfield High School, Kentucky
- "Tara was fantastic. The keynote was incredible, and she led a dynamic half-day, interactive workshop with our instructional coaches. Our coaching program is new and they hadn't received any training until Tara's REAL Talk Treasures. The only complaint was everyone wanted more time with Tara. We hope to have her back for a full day!"
- Administration - Millbury/Shaw School, Massachusetts
- "Tara Martin was fabulous! Her keynote engaged the audience; provided relevant, personal examples; and she was immensely professional."
- Jeanene Ames - Mt. San Jacinto College, California
We are not able to provide this information on the website.
Please call us at (615) 261-4000 for more details!