Featured Keynote Programs
Negotiate Your Way to Success
Effective negotiation is rooted in establishing trust and building relationships—one conversation at a time. Hailed as the “female Jerry Maguire” by CNN, Molly shares her proven approach to landing more than $500 million worth of deals throughout her career. Her tactical advice will give you the courage to ask for what you want in life—and get it!
Learn how to:
• Avoid common negotiating pitfalls and set the stage for a deal
• Negotiate with all types of people and in any situation
• Overcome fear of negotiating and ask with confidence
• Approach gender roles within a negotiation
Fearless At Work
We are all born fearless, but often don’t stay fearless. Molly re-ignites your authentic fearless self to inspire you to define and reach your new level of greatness. Molly’s motivating message will have you ready to dream, live and grow fearlessly.
• The best in their field face challenges fearlessly
• Asking for what you need and want drives breakthroughs
• Living authentically is the key to success
Unleash Your Potential
It often takes a crisis to create change in our lives. How can we create transformational change in the absence of crisis and unleash our true potential? In this inspiring keynote, Molly shares stories from her experiences as one of the only female sports agents in the industry as well as lessons from some of the top athletes and coaches in the game. She outlines the 5-step process to unleashing your potential and achieving peak performance.
Learn how to:
• Move forward purposefully towards goals of your own making
• Create lasting change and recover from adversity faster
• Maximize your energy and execute against key priorities
Women Winning in Business... and Beyond
A trailblazer in the male-dominated sports industry, Molly empowers women to carve out their own path for success. Her message inspires, using humor and personal stories of her own experiences to connect. Molly shows how you can find fulfillment without sacrificing personal or professional goals.