To meet growth expectations, we must transform ourselves and our teams at a faster rate than the external environment is changing. The alternative is a slow decline into irrelevancy and given change isn’t slowing down, this is harder to do today than ever before. The path forward is to build organizations and teams capable of risk-taking, letting go of past successes in pursuit of a new, more vibrant future, and successfully navigating the business from one competitive advantage to the next.
In this engaging, case-study rich session, we will unlock the keys to accelerated transformation and growth by helping your leaders understand that:
1. Increasing agility is not about force or more communication, but about compressing the time between awareness of change and acceptance of change.
2. Creating a burning ambition over a burning platform is the key to sustained investment of their teams’ discretionary effort.
3. Successful transformation is not a by-product of ambition and strategy, but of alignment. Leaders must change first because as goes their behavior so goes the rest of the organization
4. Culture is a science, not an art and that they must intentionally pull the levers that create a growth-enabled culture defined by innovation, excellence, and accountability.
5. They must create the psychological safety that encourages risk-taking and helps their teams embrace progress over perfection.