- Paralympic ski racer
- Childhood Cancer Survivor
- Inspirational and Funny Presenter
Josh Sundquist is a Paralympian and bestselling author who has shared his story at events across the world. His high-energy blend of humor and inspiration motivates audiences to adopt his ski racing motto 1MT1MT (one more thing, one more time) to elevate their performance in sales, customer service, quality improvement, leadership, and more.
Josh studies your industry and ... VIEW MORE
1MT1MT: ONE MORE THING, ONE MORE TIME
Josh's keynote presentations blend clean comedy with soulful storytelling. Hilarious audience interactions are ... View More
CUSTOM DESIGNED PRESENTATION
Every speech is custom made for your group. Josh weaves his story together with the story of your organization. He ... View More
- Josh is an extraordinary young man with a message that inspires and awes his audiences with his true life experiences. He is a must for your next meeting!
- Vinnie Tracey - President - RE/MAX International
- Josh is a wonderful, inspiring, and engaging speaker. The sign of a captive audience at Google is when all laptops are shut!
- Erika Choung - Google
- I had dinner with the executive team last night and they could not stop talking about you. And how great it was that you came in early to really understand our business.
- Lauri Sherry - Manager, Corporate Events - Logicalis, Inc.
We are not able to provide this information on the website.
Please call us at (615) 261-4000 for more details!