- NYT Best-selling Author
- International Authority on Leadership
- Over 25 Million Books Sold
John C. Maxwell is a #1 New York Times bestselling author, coach, and speaker who has sold more than 25 million books in fifty languages. In 2014 he was identified as the #1 leader in business by the American Management Association and the most influential leadership expert in the world by Business Insider and Inc. magazine. As the founder of The John Maxwell Company, The John ... VIEW MORE
How to be a REAL Success
In this keynote address, John Maxwell explores the importance of Relationships, Equipping (teamwork), Attitude & ... View More
The 360º Leader
Welcome to The 360 Leader. People who desire to lead from the middle of organizations face unique challenges. And they ... View More
The Five Levels of Leadership
The 5 Levels of Leadership are: 1. Position-People follow because they have to. 2. Permission-People follow because ... View More
- Masterful... John Maxwell is a phenomenon, and he never ceases to amaze me!
- James M. Kouzes - Co-Author of The Leadership Challenge and Chairman Emeritus, Tom Peters Company
- John Maxwell is a leader's leader who knows what it takes to succeed.
- Peter Lowe - Peter Lowe International