In times of economic uncertainty, every organization is focused on growth. Challenges are everywhere – but inside the process, people come first. So how do you create a culture of inclusion, innovation and impact? What leadership strategies make market challenges easier – even when life isn’t easy?
Discover how to maintain a balanced approach to profitability,
process and people, with Easier: the keynote that gives every organization exactly what they want, even when times are hard.
The path to growth exists inside your team – discover how a coaching culture brings it out.
Inside Easier, organizations will discover a new leadership perspective on peak performance – a perspective that drives employee engagement, collaboration and innovation. A perspective that’s based on a coaching culture – where people are heard, listened to, and understood in new and powerful ways.
Inside this keynote you will discover:
• EMPLOYEE ENGAGEMENT: The physics and engineering of greater efficiency (it’s not a matter of motivation, or believing in yourself – it’s science!)
• PURPOSE-DRIVEN LEADERSHIP: Breakthrough strategies for turning change into progress
• SALES GROWTH: Removing barriers to innovation and creativity, so that new performance shows up
• STORYTELLING: How to turn knowledge into impact – creating a culture of human beings, not just human doings
• RESILIENCE: Five Key Takeaways that are proven to improve employee engagement, retention and attraction – with a fresh perspective on talent management, human resources and leadership