Dean spoke to Friends of Finance at the University of Tulsa, a room of 300+ business professionals predominately from the financial community. Dean was upbeat and engaging. His enthusiasm, personal story and pro-American message resonated with the audience. Everyone left with a bit of his positivity having rubbed off on them.
Featured Keynote Programs
The ‘Authentically’ American Way
Dean is frequently invited to deliver this motivational keynote story to Trade Shows, Universities, Chambers of Commerce, and Civic Organizations. An inspiring book is in the works to share with an even broader audience. Authentically American is a Veteran owned, American made, premium apparel brand. Dean is building an iconic American brand; the next Nike, Under Armour, or Lands’ End, but ALL Made in USA. This keynote presentation is filled with anecdotes that will have you laughing, compelling stories that will inspire you, enormous challenges with which you can empathize, and practical lessons learned to walk away with on building a brand and a business from a blank sheet of paper. Dean has captured the attention of national media outlets such as Fox & Friends, Forbes Magazine, Fox Business, Yahoo Finance, Newsmax TV, and SiriusXM Radio. This same story raised millions in capital from Angel Investors and a crowd-funding campaign. Rest assured, when this keynote is finished, you will walk away energized and inspired to pursue your dreams!
Honoring Our American Heroes
Veterans and First Responders are our ‘American Heroes’. These brave men and women put their lives on the line each and every day to preserve the freedoms we hold dear. This keynote presentation is perfect for any patriotic gathering or national holiday (Veterans Day, Memorial Day, 9/11, etc…) where the intent is to honor those who have a greater purpose and higher calling to serve.
The Path to High Engagement
Pursue Your Passion!
The vast majority of the US workforce (85%) is disengaged, leaving only 15% engaged. (Source: Gallup). These startling statistics lead to low productivity, high turnover, and poor business results. Be inspired and learn practical tips to build a highly engaged team that delivers breakthrough results year after year. After hearing this keynote, you will experience a paradigm shift about recruiting, interviewing, and building the entrepreneur/intrapreneur mindset in your organization.
Building a Servant Leadership Mindset
Long term, sustainable breakthrough results are most often achieved within a culture that is committed to serving others. Servant Leadership is much more than a practice, it is a holistic mindset. Your team will be highly engaged and committed to take action when they recognize that you are genuinely looking out for their best interests as individuals. You will build lifetime customers when they believe you are not merely trying to sell them something. Your suppliers and contractors will become strategic partners when they know you are committed to a mutually beneficial long-term relationship. This keynote presentation will inspire a different approach to your personal and professional relationships and leave you with a desire to invest in people.
Dean engages his audience on a level not many people can. Not only is his timing perfect, but he provides the audience something meaningful and practical that they can take with them. In a short period of time, Dean is able to connect individually and as a whole (group) to remind us that we are still a nation of able bodied and proud Americans capable of finding our passion and chasing our dreams.
After hearing Mr. Wegner speak to an audience or speaking with him one on one you always leave feeling more optimistic and motivated then when you came in. I have always enjoyed having Mr. Wegner participate in any event I put on in the past, and he will most assuredly be a part of many more of my conferences to come.
We had the pleasure of bringing Dean Wegner in as a keynote speaker at the first Made in America trade show. His positive energy and ability to share his story of achieving the American dream was inspirational and engaging! Dean offers a great stage presence and is able to connect and resonate with his audience, while living his message on the importance of purchasing the American made brand. I am most grateful for his expertise and the job he did for us.
Dean and I have done a few appearances together and he is inspiring when he speaks. Dean is very well spoken and always on point, you can't go wrong booking Dean for your event!
Celebrating 'Patriotism', believing in the 'American Worker', and honoring our 'American Heroes': this is not the mantra of a political party or a candidate for higher office. These principles are the ethos of Authentically American; a Veteran owned, American made, premium apparel brand that is capturing the attention of national media outlets like Fox & Friends, Forbes Magazine, Fox Business, Yahoo Finance, Newsmax TV, and SiriusXM Radio