Storytelling workshops are ideal for clients who not only want attendees to gain excitement and applicable insights into applying strategic storytelling, but to also put the skill to work under Kindra’s expert guidance.
The Half Day Workshop begins by generating participant excitement about the storytelling opportunity through Kindra’s compelling one hour keynote. Through research, case studies, and her own expertly-told stories, Kindra proves that a simple shift to telling compelling stories will create massive and measurable results.
In the second phase, participants examine the stories being told or missing within their organization. Prior to the workshop, Kindra analyzes the current company messaging—including but not limited to videos, websites, brochures, PowerPoint presentations, sales pitches and through interviews. After discussion and discovery, Kindra leads the group through guided exercises to develop a suite of stories to deliver the organizations most important messages and achieve their most urgent goals. The final phase includes participants telling stories live and receiving real-time feedback and additional story techniques from Kindra.
Participants leave the storytelling workshop feeling empowered, equipped and excited to use their stories to gain an advantage—to either drive sales, create better marketing messages, raise more funds, build better customer relationships, or to lead their teams more effectively. Or all of the above. Workshops are customizable to client needs.
• Learn the psychology behind the irresistible draw of stories
• Gain organizational clarity on what a story actually is—a nuance lost in the sensationalism of the word
• Discover the biggest storytelling mistake and how to avoid it Understand the three-step storytelling process
• Discuss stories that are currently being told Evaluate current presentation, sales or marketing material
• Discover the three most important stories to start telling first
• Identify possible stories to tell
• Workshop Individual stories in groups
• Workshop individual stories in front of the room with Kindra’s guidance
Time: 1hr Keynote + up to 3 additional hours