Judi captivates an audience from the second she hits the stage. Her stage presence is unmatched, and her energy is contagious. We've hired Judi for several events, and she raises the bar each time. Judi personalizes every moment when developing content and can adapt to the audience on the fly. And beyond her success on stage, she's a true pleasure to work with.
Featured Keynote Program
Holler At Your Dreams
This keynote experience is designed to move people to massive action in their personal lives and their careers, redefining what it looks like to age ambitiously, remix your life, and continue to HOLLER at your dreams. This is the blend of hype and substance that will get an audience on their feet and then out the door as a serious shot caller.
1. This is not a “talk”. It’s an experiential life-altering performance for your audience. Most people hire speakers to speak. Judi is hired to shift frequencies in ballrooms and convention centers worldwide, calling people to massive action, which alters the course of their lives, leaving them happier and more fulfilled.
2. Judi’s talk at the conference is just the beginning. The real ROI happens when your people keep the convo flowing—and keep hollering at their dreams—long after they’ve left the ballroom. Judi’s keynote experience comes with a year's worth of resources to help you do just that.
3. Judi keeps it real, relatable, and revelatory. Through music, storytelling, personal anecdotes, and insights, every audience member is challenged to show up, face their fear, remix their life, and ultimately holler at their dreams.
4. The surprise moment it really pops off: A custom spoken word poetry style “brand anthem” tailored to your business and conference theme. When Judi drops this… omg, pure goosebumps.
5. No talk is ever the same—Judi’s performance and improv experience keep it fresh, fun, and engaging. #everytime
Judi’s talks are fully customized for each client. No talk is the same, just like no audience is the same. Judi uses music, movement, and poetic voice while drawing on her professional improv training to design brand anthems and thought-provoking keynote experiences that drive participants to massive action.
We've hired Judi on four different occasions, and each time I hear her speak, I gain something new from each of her presentations. Her work on courage is relevant and relatable, which always encourages our team members to take action both personally AND professionally.
At Leadercast, one of our most important tasks each year is our selection of keynote speakers. With over 100,000 leaders participating in our events, the speakers we choose make or break for us. We look for presenters with three characteristics: a unique perspective, practical, actionable solutions, and an unquestionable stage presence. Judi Holler not only fits that bill but was one of our highest-rated speakers of 2022. She's a no-brainer choice for your next event.
Judi’s keynote is like a strong cup of coffee and a day at the spa all in one – both invigorating to the psyche and refreshing to the soul.
A dose of Judi goes a long way! Our team experienced Judi's work and she inspired us every minute with her Workshop in 2018 and we are so excited to bring Judi back for "round 2" in 2019. The best part is keeping all we learned from Judi alive by receiving her incredibly valuable weekly newsletter and following her content on social.
We were fortunate to have Judi speak at our women's event. She rocked our event. After her talk so many of our team members were motivated to take action - whether it was on their own or supporting each other to hustle! We even put Fear Is My Homeboy on our iconic scoreboard, so it was literally a home run.
Our sales and marketing leaders enjoyed her energy, positive attitude and relevant messages that they could take away and focus on both professionally and personally. Even our C-Suite told me how impressed they were with Judi!
The entire room was on their feet cheering and applauding with an energy level so contagious, people couldn't help but be excited and inspired by their fear.
Judi Holler was an entertaining and inspirational presenter. She conducted fear experiments with members of our group - bringing people on stage to participate in improv games - not only did it help them face their fears of public speaking; it was a great way for the audience to get to know them. Judi did an outstanding job and we definitely want her to come back to speak to our team!"