If “Culture eats Strategy for Breakfast,” then how can leaders manage culture effectively as their organizations scale and evolve?
In this talk, Silicon Valley tech executive Tatyana Mamut, PhD -- who led and scaled product and engineering teams at Amazon, Salesforce, and IDEO -- explains how leaders can manage the 5 types of Culture Risk that threaten your organization’s success by defining Principles, modeling Behaviors, and developing organizational Mechanisms.
This talk offers solutions and frameworks for the following:
- How can we sustain culture as we scale?
- How can we prevent attrition of top (especially millennial) talent?
- How can we create a unified culture as we pursue mergers and acquisitions?
- How can we prevent conformity and encourage diversity?
- And how can we keep the culture innovative and prevent stagnation, even as our
You will do a live assessment of the top 1-2 Culture Risk factors your organization is facing. Then the Principles-Behaviors-Mechanisms framework is explained and illustrated through case studies. You will then practice using the framework to address the biggest Culture Risk factors you've identified for your organization, and take away an action plan to start actively leading and managing culture more effectively.