Research shows that 83% of the time, people can effectively manage relationships and tasks. However, in those 17% moments - when interactions become more challenging and work becomes more difficult - people discover the hard truth of whether or not they are able to continue to operate at their full potential. This truth is at the heart of emotional intelligence and leadership.
Steve Gutzler is a dynamic speaker who engages audiences everywhere on leadership, emotional intelligence, and personal transformation. He has an exceptional ability to communicate clear leadership and business solutions with humor, clarity, and insight. Most importantly, Steve provides strategies on how to self-manage those 17% moments in business and life.
Through his programs, Steve inspires greatness for individuals at every level. He believes every keynote presentation should transform a life and inspire leadership, and he presents with passion and conviction.
His clients include Microsoft, Seattle Seahawks, LinkedIn, Pandora Radio, Starbucks, and Ritz Carlton. Steve is also an executive coach to many CEOs, business executives, and leading entrepreneurs.
The Brain Science of High Performance and Influence
In today’s fast-paced, competitive work environment, with the explosion of our information age and the increased potential of the millennial generation, it has become clear that in order to lead with impact, one has to fully engage the minds, emotions, and spirits of those they lead. While many managers are skilled at presenting team goals and strategies, the skillsets of emotional intelligence and leveraging the brain science of high performance are the new competitive edge. Empowering your team to feel emotionally connected with their own purpose and to one another is imperative. This dynamic and fast-paced presentation will offer you practical tools for professional excellence and high-performance in leadership and life.
• Examine strengths and weaknesses for developing emotional intelligence
• Learn the brain science of emotional hijacking moments and strategies for self- regulation
• Develop composure skills and redirecting emotions in order to ensure “win-wins”
• Learn actionable skills for resiliency and stress management
• Demonstrate and increase empathy by acknowledging others' feelings and perspectives
• Build bonds of connection by nurturing instrumental relationships
• Uphold integrity and increase your persuasive influence and leadership impact
• Build collaborative skills and empower communication
• Recognize the contagious influence of your moods, attitudes, and emotions
Extraordinary leaders manage the moments that define their reputation and drive successful results.
with people and the tasks that need to get done. However, in those 17% moments when interactions become more challenging, and work more difficult, we all find the hard truth: whether or not we are able to continue to operate at our full potential. This is the heart of emotional intelligence and where your reputation is built.
Research shows that 83% of the time, people are able to effectively manage their relationships.
Armed with the most recent research in the field of human behavior, Steve will guide your team through the “new rules” of leadership to become more effective and influential. Steve shares stories that will amaze and entertain your team, while delivering the actionable leadership tools they need to soar. These lessons and strategies can be applied immediately in leadership, sales, and personal development. Audiences will walk away feeling inspired, empowered, and equipped to tackle professional must-have goals.
• Discover the brain science of emotions and how to self-regulate emotional hijacking moments
• How to turn the stress hormone, cortisol, into your friend
• Master your emotions, moods, and attitudes for high performance
• How to connect deeper and coach more effectively
• The four strategies to mastering the 17% moments
• Breakthrough methods for communication, collaboration, and coaching
Great leaders understand that true leadership is not just about a title or position, it’s about being a positive influence, creating positive impact, and inspiring greatness in others.
Through inspiring stories, Steve explains how rapid change impacts the role of leaders, and guides participants through a dynamic process of five shifts to increase
their professional skill set and bottom-line influence.
Audience members will leave this motivational experience with actionable takeaways for professional and personal growth, and the knowledge and inspiration to become the leader they want to be.
• Discover the five shifts to accelerate leadership influence
• Shift from victim to leadership language to attract greatness
• Unlock greater clarity and vision which creates daily passion
• Learn the “green-light” focus strategies that multiply and compound success
• Discover how becoming a “corporate athlete” combats stress and releases positive energy
• Walk away with the action steps necessary to create lasting behavior change and empower team performance
• Learn the two most important hours of your day that increase your bottom line
• Discover ways to collaborate and encourage more contributions of others
In today’s ultra-fast-paced, competitive business environment, it’s not enough for sales professionals to be skilled at technical or tactical skill sets. The old paradigm of
appointment setting, rehearsing presentations, and pushing the close must be replaced
with the higher skills of selling with emotional intelligence.
In Selling with Emotional Intelligence, Steve Gutzler explains the brain science around emotions and high-performance leadership. He will arm your sales professionals with actionable tactics and tools to connect deeper, collaborate around mutual success,
create emotional bonds of lasting loyalty, and stay resilient in the face of temporary setbacks.
• Discover the five emotional intelligence competencies to increase sales and high performance
• Learn actionable strategies to self-regulate emotional hijacking moments in yourself and self-regulate others
• Build stress resiliency tactics for sustainable success and daily breakthroughs
• Learn the keys to relationship management and how to manage the emotions of others towards your desired outcomes
• Learn communication mastery and the importance of building emotional connections of loyalty and lasting trust