Peter Diamandis absolutely delivered our key messaging with a powerful and passionate presentation. He truly is an inspiration and very dynamic. During the two days of the summit following his opening keynote, many of our internal speakers reflected on his words. He has such great passion.
More Videos From Peter Diamandis
Featured Keynote Programs
META-TRENDS – THE FUTURE IS FASTER THAN YOU THINK
Technology is accelerating far more quickly than anyone could have imagined. During the next decade, we will create more wealth than we have in the past hundred years. We will also experience more upheaval than ever before.
During this gripping and insightful keynote, Diamandis outlines a road map to our near future, describing how wave after wave of exponentially accelerating technologies will impact both our daily lives and every company. What happens as AI, robotics, and virtual reality crash into 3D printing, blockchain, and global gigabit networks? How will these convergences transform today’s biggest industries? How will this change the way we raise our kids, govern our nations, and care for our planet?
Diamandis will also explain why the rate of technological acceleration is, itself, accelerating. He will examine a number of Meta-trends, as desired by the event, from among the following list of 10 Meta-Trends:
• Increasing global abundance
• Accelerating Demonetization & Democratization
• Everyone, everywhere is connected at gigabit speeds
• Everything, everywhere is connected (IoT/IoE)
• You can know anything, anytime, anywhere
• Autonomous personalized transport (fast + cheap)
• Increasing Human Intelligence (AI Support + BCI)
• Increasing Human Longevity “Healthspan”
• Capital Abundance: Access to capital everywhere
• Globally Abundant Cheap Renewable Energy
BOLD THINKING FOR AN EXPONENTIAL ORGANIZATION
Today a company’s success depends on mindset, its use of exponential technologies and the power of crowdsourcing. This keynote, based on Diamandis’ bestselling book BOLD, examines the approaches required to succeed during this exponential age.
Where should a company be looking to grow 10x bigger, rather than 10-percent bigger? What does it take for a company to become an Exponential Organization? How do you become Uber rather than Kodak?
Diamandis explains how a Massively Transformative Purpose can drive your organization’s culture and help you attract the best employees. He examines the innovation principles used by GoogleX’, and the power of bold, “moonshot” thinking. He details how entrepreneurial billionaires like Larry Page, Elon Musk, Jeff Bezos and Richard Branson think -- and what strategies they use to scale and disrupt.
Diamandis adds personal stories from his own moonshot companies: XPRIZE, which solves the world’s grand challenges through incentive competitions; Human Longevity Inc., which is transforming the healthcare industry and solving aging-related diseases; and Planetary Resources, which is making once-scarce resources abundant.
This keynote will help you:
• Create a culture of innovation and Moonshot thinking within your organization;
• Identify areas in your company where you are going 10% bigger, rather than 10X;
• Understand the key attributes of an Exponential Organization and evaluate the most important changes required to accelerate your growth;
• Transform your organization’s mindset from “linear to exponential” and from “scarcity-minded to abundance focused”;
• Craft a Massively Transformative Purpose (MTP) to drive culture, inspire innovation and attract the best employees
TRANSFORMING SCARCITY TO ABUNDANCE
Diamandis is the New York Times bestselling author of “ABUNDANCE – The Future Is Better Than You Think” (#1 on Amazon, #2 on NYTimes). In this book, Diamandis shows us how technology is turning areas of scarcity into abundance. This bold, contrarian view, backed up by exhaustive research, introduces our near-term future, where exponentially growing technologies (AI, Robotics, Sensors, Networks, 3D Printing, SynBio, etc.) and the power of the crowd are converging to better the lives of billions. This keynote is an antidote to pessimism. Diamandis examines human need by category — water, food, energy, healthcare, education, communication, and freedom — and shows the audience detailed evidence on the revolutionary improvements in these areas over the past century. He addresses how a range of exponential technologies are transforming what was once scarce into abundance. Humanity’s grandest challenge is providing abundance, and this keynote addresses how we rise to meet it.
As President Bill Clinton says, “Abundance shows us that while the headlines are really bad in the world today, the trend lines are pretty good. Extreme poverty is down. Health care is improving dramatically around the world. There are developments now which make me believe we might be able to do what we did in the 1990s, which is to use technological developments to create more jobs than we lose.”
This presentation will help you:
• Understand the “exponential road ahead”: where it is, and where it’s going;
• Formulate how to transform scarcity into abundance and provide leadership with an enthusiastic view of the future;
• Recontextualize the world’s grandest challenges as the world’s biggest business opportunities.
Peter's keynote blew me away. I've been presenting for years and do it for a living, and Peter is at the top of the game. His personality shines through and is extremely authentic. He is a pretty amazing dude!
Peter Diamandis is one of the country's great entrepreneurs and thinkers. Peter is one of the most popular speakers at the TED conference and one of the most provocative thinkers of our time.