Kerry Schrader & Ashlee Ammons
Kerry Schrader and Ashlee Ammons are a dynamic Mother/Daughter duo who are in the new wave of entrepreneurs re-imagining daily life; creating services that make work and play simpler, better and more satisfying. Without formal tech backgrounds, they've blazed trails in the male-dominated tech startup space with their company, Mixtroz which creates community where 25 or more are gathered ... VIEW MORE
Kerry Schrader - The Unlikely Tech CEO: From Senior HR Leader to Tech Startup CEO
In this talk, Kerry speaks about the ebbs and flows of her career. From managing a McDonalds, to landing the dream job at ... View More
Ashlee Ammons - Approach Anything Like It’s Everything
In this talk, Ashlee speaks on how the power of face-to-face communication has been a constant theme throughout her life. ... View More
- Kerry and Ashlee are changing the way people see women innovators and entrepreneurs. They are thought leaders in our community (Nashville) and it's an honor to have them speak and mentor young girls every year at our Girls To The Moon events.
- Courtenay Rogers, Co-Founder - Girls To The Moon
- Engaging, energizing, and exciting - Ashlee's presentation (complemented by her witty and talented partner, Kerry) kept our students entertained and interested (no small feat) throughout her talk. She shared candidly about the 'real life' of a start-up founder and provided valuable and actionable advice to budding entrepreneurs in particular, but general lessons to all heading into the workforce soon. No reading assignment, case study, or class discussion can have the same effect as listening to Ashlee and Kerry tell their story!
- Dorottya Pap, Scheller College of Business - Georgia Tech
- I've been thinking about your (Approach Anything Like It's Everything) talk ever since you presented and have been trying to decide how I'll approach anything like it's everything! That has stuck with me.
- Mariah Cole J.D., VP - ULYPMT
Kerry Schrader 's Blog
We are not able to provide this information on the website.
Please call us at (615) 261-4000 for more details!