Lee Cockerell retired as the Executive Vice President of Operations for the Walt Disney World® Resort.
Growing up in Oklahoma, Lee attended Oklahoma State University for two years before joining in the United States Army.
Lee’s career includes eight years with Hilton Hotels, seventeen years with Marriott International, and sixteen years with The Walt Disney Company. Lee Joined Disney in 1990 as Director of Food and Beverage, Quality Assurance, and Vice President of the hotel division for Disneyland Paris.
In 1993 Lee became the Senior Vice President of the hotel division at the Walt Disney World® Resort in Florida and in 1997 was promoted to Executive Vice President of Operations for all of Walt Disney World Operations, serving in that position for ten years before retiring to start his own business, Lee Cockerell, LLC., a training and development company.
Lee is the author of six books on leadership, management, and world-class customer service.
Lee and his wife Priscilla reside in Orlando, Florida. Lee enjoys teaching leadership, management, and service excellence seminars, traveling, dining out, and most of all spending time with his three grandchildren, Jullian, Margot, and Tristan.
(2-hour seminar or 75-90-minute speech)
* Learn how to put more control into all parts of your life through this simple system for planning and carrying out your responsibilities.
* Learn the most important question to ask yourself every morning before you start your day.
* Learn the four steps in planning each and every day (the fourth one being the key to a happy and successful life).
* Learn what you can do today to avoid having a long list of regrets later in your life when it is too late.
* Learn how to maintain strong relationships, prepare yourself for the future, maintain good health and reduce stress in your life.
* Learn a simple system for doing what has to be done, when it has to be done, in the way it should be done, whether you or those around you like it or not.
Lee has taught this seminar to more than 75,000 people over the last 25 years with extraordinary success.
What are people saying?
"This is the best class I have ever attended. It really inspired me to think."
"Since taking Lee's Time/Life Management Class my life has changed dramatically, for the better."
"Like everything Lee teaches, this seminar is simple but so powerful and effective."
"Lee, I want you to know that your class saved my marriage."
Lee has cracked the code on how to achieve the diversity all organizations desire.
* Learn the ten things leaders must do to create an inclusive workplace that leads to a diverse workforce.
* Learn why diversity is not the goal, but the outcome for organizations.
* Learn the difference between being diverse and being inclusive.
* Learn what all humans want the most. Give it to them and they will reward your organization with excellent results.
Lee has taught this seminar all over the world. His message resonates and is appreciated by all. We live in a time when your attitude and the respect you show all people will determine the effectiveness of your results.
What are people saying?
"Now I know what to do to make a real difference in creating the diverse workforce we all want."
"Your ability to simplify concepts and issues is amazing. I now have a whole new viewpoint on my responsibility for creating an inclusive workplace."
"Your candid and humorous presentation on a delicate subject was powerful and thought-provoking. You changed me forever."
Learn how "you can create magic too" in your business.
* Learn exactly what you must do to be perceived as a great leader.
* Learn why you must understand the big difference between management and leadership.
* Learn how to practice great leadership that will ensure you leave a legacy.
* Learn about the free fuel we all have and don't use enough.
* Learn four simple ways to set your organization apart in the eyes of your customers and your employees.
* Learn why the customer does not come first.
* Learn the most important leadership behavior that will ensure success for you in all parts of your life.
Lee has delivered this powerful yet simple message to audiences all over the world. His ratings are continually in the 4.5 to 4.75 range on a five-point scale.
What are people saying?
"Wow, you really brought it all home. Now I know how to go out and be a better leader for my team."
"Your down-to-earth delivery style and stories made it easy to understand how to become a great leader."
"I wish I had heard this talk a long time ago so I could have avoided the many mistakes I made in a past job assignment."
"I had never thought about the responsibility of being a leader in all parts of my life. Thank you. This was the best talk I have ever heard on leadership."
Spend one day taking all three of Lee Cockerell’s powerful seminars that will dramatically improve your ability as a Manager, Parent, Citizen, and Leader in all parts of your life.
“It’s Your Life: Time/Life Management”
“Inspiration - The Real Work of Leaders -
“12 Great Leader Strategies”
These three seminars can improve your ability and your organization’s ability to attain world-class results in Leadership, Employee Engagement, Customer Satisfaction, Organization Effectiveness, and Business Results. This eight-hour day can change your life and the lives of the people you lead.
Taking these three seminars together provide you with new common-sense ways to “think” about your leadership effectiveness and your management efficiency.
* Time/Life Management teaches you a system for getting it all done. Effective organizations have great systems and processes. Effective Leaders must also have an effective personal system for carrying out all of their goals day in, day out. Most people know what they need to do, but most people have no personal system for managing their organization’s goals and their own personal goals. It really does not matter how much you know or what your goals are if you cannot get them accomplished.
* Inspiration - The Real Work of Leaders will teach you those things Leaders must do every day to create a special environment for their employees and for their customers.
* The 12 Great Leader Strategies Seminar will teach you powerful strategies and models for becoming a Leader who is able to achieve maximum results by creating an environment where your employees are not just interested in their jobs but committed to them.