- Nationally Distinguished Principal
- Dream Big, Live Colorfully, Lead Boldly
- NAESP/VINCI Digital Leader
Jessica currently serves as the principal of Ellis Middle School in Austin, Minnesota. Prior to this role she was the Principal of the "Happiest Place in Southeastern Minnesota", the Woodson Kindergarten Center. She has been an assistant middle school principal, a special education supervisor, and special education teacher. She started her career as a Music Therapist and worked ... VIEW MORE
Dream big, live colorfully, lead boldly: Developing your best self at school and at home.
"We aren't made of steel, but we ARE superheroes." —Jessica Cabeen Today’s educators have pressures that can become ... View More
Rolling out the Red Carpet for Your Staff, Students and Families.
In today’s schools we are charged with so many mandates and initiatives and without pause in the pace of the day we ... View More
Leading from the Sandbox
Did we really learn all we needed to know before 1st grade? Educators at any level want to find ways to reach and ... View More
Digital Leadership in the Early Years
The elementary years are full of discovery, inquiry, and a place to grow sparks in our youngest learners. Learn how ... View More
- Jessica's significant energy and professional balance between school, home, and serving principals is a great model and successfully inspires principals to embrace the challenges of their day-to-day responsibilities. It is no surprise that she has been selected by her peers to be the 2018 National Distinguished Principal from Minnesota. Jessica' presentation style is infused with enthusiasm while grounded in research and best practice. She is an engaging and inspiring speaker who draws rave reviews from her audience. I have no doubt that you will thoroughly enjoy working with her.
- Jon Millerhagen, Executive Director - Minnesota Elementary School Principals' Association
- Jessica Cabeen is an outstanding presenter! I have had the pleasure of attending a large session she presented at a national conference. It was energizing, informative, practical, and inspirational. She is adept at speaking to classroom teachers as well as school and district administrators. We invited her to speak at one of our major educational conferences and the feedback we received from attendees was phenomenal!
- Dr. Jeff Zoul, President - ConnectEDD
- Jessica is not only an incredible leader, and speaker, but she is truly an outstanding facilitator of adult learning. She has served as a facilitator in our Minnesota Principals Academy at the University of Minnesota for the past five years and also assisted the Minnesota Department of Education and the Minnesota Elementary Principals Association in launching a PK-3 Academy for Minnesota leaders. She engages adult learners where they are at and helps them to grow in a safe environment.
- Katie Pekel, EdD, Coordinator of Educational Leadership and Policy - University of Minnesota
We are not able to provide this information on the website.
Please call us at (615) 261-4000 for more details!