Carl began his time at Premiere in 2009 and enjoys growing his relationships with professional event planners and non-profit organizations to better assist them in finding the perfect speaker for their event. He married his childhood sweetheart and is the proud father of two young daughters. When outside the office, Carl can be found making things out of wood or growing veggies in his garden.
Jeff Allen combines clean, hilarious humor like no other comedian working today. Besides performing at corporate functions and fundraisers, he regularly appears on television, radio and casinos across the country. Consistently making heroes out of meeting planners, Jeff...
Frank King, Suicide Prevention and Postvention Public Speaker and Trainer, was a writer for The Tonight Show for 20 years, is a Corporate Comedian, syndicated humor columnist, and podcast personality, who was featured on CNN's Business Unusual. Depression and suicide run...
Fox News Channel host, Former Editor in Chief of Men's Health, Stuff & Maxim
New York Times Best Selling Author, Greg Gutfeld has been called "outrageous and outspoken," neither of which he denies. A libertarian political satirist, humorist, magazine editor and blogger, he is perhaps best known as the co-host of the Fox News Channel program "The...
Here are 10 facts about Carl that you many not know...and one lie.
Want to know which one isn't true? Email Carl to find out.
1. I made a hole-in-one in a golf tournament.
2. Married my childhood sweetheart.
3. While playing basketball for my high school's team, I shot on the wrong goal. Thankfully I'm so bad that I missed!
4. I like planning trips more than taking them.
5. Although I can't, I love singing.
6. Once held the role of gourmet ice cream chef where I invented many delicious flavors.
7. I used to dream of being a horse farmer, until one day when I had a chance to actually work on a horse farm...
8. Favorite sport ever, was rowing crew in college.
9. I was classically educated in high school.
10. I live in Nashville, but I hardly ever listen to music.
11. Buying a fixer-upper is not as much fun as it looks on TV.