Brian comes to Premiere Speakers Bureau after spending twelve years in the entertainment industry in Nashville. His experience as an event planner for a major music industry trade association as well as a booking agent for national touring artists & bands, gives him a unique ability to relate with clients, having been on both sides of the booking process.
Internationally recognized figure in Leadership, expert in turn around leadership of struggling organizations
Dr. Mark Rutland is a pastor, speaker, and New York Times bestselling author and columnist for Ministry Today magazine. He is president of both the National Institute of Christian Leadership and Global Servants. Dr. Rutland also serves on the preaching team at Jentezen...
For 19 years Thomas appeared on Fox News as part of the "Fox News Watch" panel and for two of those years, he hosted his own show "After Hours" on Saturday night. For ten years he co-authored the Common Ground column for USA Today with his friend Bob Beckel. Thomas is one...
Here are 10 facts about Brian that you many not know...and one lie.
Want to know which one isn't true? Email Brian to find out.
1. Once pet a wild manatee while jet skiing on the Manatee River in Bradenton, FL.
2. Met President George W. Bush & First Lady Laura Bush after helping produce a Gospel & Christian Music Concert at the White House in 2002.
3. Would love to explore Dubai someday.
4. Once owned an annual season pass to Busch Gardens, Adventure Island & Sea World and would go to Busch Gardens on Fri afternoons to ride one roller coaster.
5. Takes an annual snow skiing trip to Aspen, CO.
6. Fought becoming a mini-van owner as long as he could but now secretly enjoys driving the "swagger wagon".
7. Loves the CBS show, The Amazing Race and imagines being on the race after every episode.
8. Plays rap & pop music in his office every Friday afternoon.
9. Spent his summers on his grandparent's farm outside of Columbus, OH, feeding the pigs and working in the fields.
10. Learned to drive when he was 9 years old.
11. First job was a door to door solicitor for the Bradenton Herald, his local newspaper.