Where is this economy headed and how will it impact you and your business? Big picture: Ron Insana says it’s time to buckle up because the future may look a lot more like the past than anything we’ve experienced since the 1980s. A student of economic and markets history, Ron authored four books on these subjects. In his talks, Ron lays out scenarios for the economic, business, and investing future – looking at the macro forces currently at play and identifying what happened during periods in history when similar forces converged. While history doesn’t repeat itself, it rhymes, as the old axiom goes. This long view helps Ron, a pioneer in broadcast financial news since 1984, provide clarity when assessing complex economic environments – connecting the dots and creating a coherent and actionable set of insights for audiences looking to plan for the future.
Ron tailors this presentation to suit each audience.
– Finding optimism in an economy that feels so perilous
– De-globalization update
– Policy, politics, and geopolitics: What to know in the year ahead
– The AI revolution: How the economy will be radically transformed
– Investing in a post-zero interest rate world
– The future of cryptocurrencies
– How climate change will alter the economy
– Cultural destabilization’s economic impact