- FOX NEWS SENIOR POLITICAL ANALYST
- FOX & FRIENDS WEEKEND CO-HOST
- VETERAN OF AFGHANISTAN, IRAQ & GITMO
Since 9/11, Army Major Pete Hegseth--an infantry soldier, Ivy League scholar, veterans advocate, author, and media commentator--has had a front row seat to a decade's worth of warfare, politics, and high-stakes debates; forging an informed, passionate, and unique perspective on the future of America. A decorated war-fighter, Princeton/Harvard graduate, veterans leader, ... VIEW MORE
The 9/11 Generation: America's Future
America faces unprecedented challenges—at home and abroad—that will require principled, yet pragmatic, leadership. ... View More
America: The Lynchpin of the Free World
A linchpin is a small metal pin that, seen or unseen, keeps a wheel on its axis; geopolitically, America is the free ... View More
Honoring our Heroes (Veterans, Military and/or Memorial Event)
This speech can be tailored to any event or occasion that includes a veterans, military, or memorial aspect.
"Boots on the Ground" Leadership
Leadership is best forged in tough, complex, and contentious environments. Leaders are often blessed with certain ... View More
- Pete Hegseth was, without a doubt, one of the best speakers we ever had. His message was powerful, well delivered, and from the heart. . . . The most frequent comment to me has been, "I could have listened to him for hours."
- Dale Fellows, Chairman - Lake County (Ohio) Republican Party
- Pete Hegseth draws from his years in the military, public policy and the media to deliver important messages about what it will take to preserve American greatness. He weaved his personal anecdotes about his time in uniform and days in front of the camera with critical lessons from our history to grab the attention of and inspire our more than 400 dinner guests. His humor, charisma and willingness to spend time with event attendees helped make the night all the more special.
- Tom Basile, Political Commentator - Forbes Opinion Contributor
- Pete was a great--passionate speaker with a timely message. Pete connected with our guests on a personal level. He got a standing ovation which was well deserved. We will be talking about him for a long time!
- Donna B. - Montgomery County(Texas) Republican Women