Hailed as the "female Jerry Maguire" by CNN, Molly Fletcher made a name for herself as one of the first female sports agents. During her almost two-decade career and as President of CSE, Molly negotiated over $500 million in contracts and represented over 300 of sports' biggest names, including Hall of Fame pitcher John Smoltz, PGA TOUR golfer Matt Kuchar, broadcaster Erin Andrews and basketball championship coaches Tom Izzo and Doc Rivers. As a World's Top 50 Keynote Speaker, she delivers her inspiring message to audiences around the world. She is the author of five books, including The Energy Clock, Fearless at Work, and A Winner's Guide to Negotiating. Molly is the founder and host of the Game Changers with Molly Fletcher podcast, where she interviews experts and celebrities in every field including Arthur Blank, Dabo Swinney, John Mackey, Matthew McConaughey, Priyanka Chopra Jonas, and Simon Sinek. Her insights have been featured in prestigious media outlets, including CNN, ESPN, Forbes, Fast Company, InStyle, and Sports Illustrated. As the founder of The Molly Fletcher Company, she helps leaders transform workplace complacency with her Game Changer Negotiation Training and The Energized Leader programs.
Effective negotiation is rooted in establishing trust and building relationships—one conversation at a time. Hailed as the “female Jerry Maguire” by CNN, Molly shares her proven approach to landing more than $500 million worth of deals throughout her career. Her tactical advice will give you the courage to ask for what you want in life—and get it!
Learn how to:
• Avoid common negotiating pitfalls and set the stage for a deal
• Negotiate with all types of people and in any situation
• Overcome fear of negotiating and ask with confidence
• Approach gender roles within a negotiation
We are all born fearless, but often don’t stay fearless. Molly re-ignites your authentic fearless self to inspire you to define and reach your new level of greatness. Molly’s motivating message will have you ready to dream, live and grow fearlessly.
• The best in their field face challenges fearlessly
• Asking for what you need and want drives breakthroughs
• Living authentically is the key to success
It often takes a crisis to create change in our lives. How can we create transformational change in the absence of crisis and unleash our true potential? In this inspiring keynote, Molly shares stories from her experiences as one of the only female sports agents in the industry as well as lessons from some of the top athletes and coaches in the game. She outlines the 5-step process to unleashing your potential and achieving peak performance.
Learn how to:
• Move forward purposefully towards goals of your own making
• Create lasting change and recover from adversity faster
• Maximize your energy and execute against key priorities
A trailblazer in the male-dominated sports industry, Molly empowers women to carve out their own path for success. Her message inspires, using humor and personal stories of her own experiences to connect. Molly shows how you can find fulfillment without sacrificing personal or professional goals.
The winning game plan for channeling fear into world-class performance
Fear comes in all forms, but one thing is always true: Fear is an obstacle to success. Every successful person has overcome fear.
Hailed as "the female Jerry Maguire" by CNN, top sports agent-turned-entrepreneur Molly Fletcher knows all about performing under pressure. Talent, skill, and endurance may be necessary ingredients to athletic achievement, but Fletcher zeroes in on the one common trait that drives elite individuals and teams to unparalleled success: a winning, fearless mindset. Success isn't built in a day, so she guides you to recognize, seize, and shape the small moments that will make the greatest difference.
Filled with play-by-play insights and field-tested strategies―and anchored by inspiring stories from an all-star roster of sports and business leaders―Fearless at Work shows you how to:
- trade your self-defeating attitudes and self-imposed hurdles for a new outlook rooted in a sense of mission and purpose
- defeat toxic thinking, push beyond your comfort zone, embrace new challenges, and achieve your stretch goals
- prepare yourself to seize the moment when opportunity presents itself
- harness the heightened alertness that comes with fear to drive positive outcomes
- shrug off the fear of failure and not worry so much about what other people think, while gaining the confidence that comes from achieving meaningful change
It takes awareness, it takes work, and it takes determination--but in the end, conquering your fear is a choice. It's your choice to become Fearless at Work.
A creative solution to productivity that will empower every reader to break free of burnout!
Do you feel like you're always running low on energy? Cut the stressors and begin to live your life renewed. Molly Fletcher's The Energy Clock shows you how to adjust your mindset and accomplish more meaningful work with fewer distractions. It is a game changing way to give more of yourself to what's most important, and waste less of your time and resources on what's not.
The Energy Clock will show you how to: