Gov Mike Huckabee
- FOX News Contributor
- New York Times Best-selling Author
- Host of TV's "Huckabee"
Mike Huckabee is the host of the TV show "Huckabee" on TBN each weekend and is a Fox News contributor, NY Times best selling author of 12 books, and a frequent speaker for corporate, civic, and non-profit groups all over the world.
He was the 44th Governor of Arkansas from 1996 until 2007, becoming one of the longest serving Governors in his state's history. He left a legacy of tax ... VIEW MORE
The Trump Triumph: Why He Won and Why the Media and the Politicos Never Saw it Coming
The phenomenon of Donald Trump’s historic disruption of the American political system was a total surprise to some - ... View More
Weapons of Mass Instruction
Music and the Arts are a must for our educational system. In this keynote, Gov. Huckabee explains the role that music ... View More
The Pursuit of the Presidency and the Perfectly Insane American Process
Gov. Huckabee presents insights and experiences from the American political system and all the the details and ... View More
Quit Digging Your Grave with a Knife and Fork
Governor Mike Huckabee motivates audiences to better health. With his new 12 "Stop" program, he encourages people to ... View More
- Governor Huckabee was a hit. What a wonderful person! Everyone loved him. In fact, he got a standing ovation as soon as he entered the stage.
- Mary Lou Taylor - Director, Meetings and Conventions
- The Gov was absolutely outstanding. The event could not have gone better, and I could not be happier with the event. Thank you, Gov Huckabee and Premiere Speakers Bureau!
- David Lee - Mach 1 Financial Group
- We had a fabulous event! Gov. Huckabee was an outstanding speaker but more than that he is a wonderful person. He was very warm, genuine, connected with our staff, sponsors as well as the audience. We had a truly great experience with Gov. Huckabee.
- Robynn Price-Zehnder - National Distribution Contracting, Inc
We are not able to provide this information on the website.
Please call us at (615) 261-4000 for more details!