Change is constant, unpredictable and accelerating. Extreme change can – much like a hurricane – leave you dizzy, dazed and disoriented, as though the earth is moving under your feet. Even if you survive the storm, you know more is coming.
Change expert Dr. Mark DeVolder throws a lifeline to you and your team with tools and strategies he’s developed to clear away the fog.
During Mark’s high-octane presentation, you will learn how to:
- Overcome change paralysis and get mobilized through transitions
- Develop change-ready thinking and behaviors
- Overcome decision quicksand, making smart decisions, faster
- Repeat the cycle of success with the unstoppable power of resilience
Why doesn’t the fastest runner always win the race? Or why doesn’t the smartest person always get the best job? Because it’s not always the ones who “start out the smartest who end up smartest.” (Dweck) It takes more than natural speed, intelligence or ability to be a champion. It takes resilience. But resilience is not just for the elite with an Olympic gold around their neck. Resilience can be learned.
Mark shows leaders how to increase their grit, passion and purpose by developing the mindset of a champion. Mark’s best practices will help you cultivate determination, increase resilience and conquer adversity.
You will learn powerful lessons to help you:
- Create a winning mindset of self-belief and unlimited potential
- Increase innovation and creativity through constructive nonconformity
- Expand tenacity and decision-making responsiveness
- Develop perseverance, positive attitudes and unstoppable resilience
We live in a VUCA world: volatile, uncertain, complex and ambiguous. It’s not surprising that leaders who survive, thrive and deliver in business today have one trait in common; they are resilient. But resilience is not just for a few; it can be learned.
Mark shares how to rewire your brain and increase neuroplasticity to spring through adversity, overcome obstacles and reinvent yourself. He reveals success strategies that enable you to adapt boldly, nimbly and quickly in midst of constant change.
Mark shows leaders how to:
- Identify behaviors to increase engagement
- Re-ignite employee’s passion for teamwork, communication and innovation
- Build a culture of trust, loyalty and appreciation
- Accelerate performance and productivity
Recharge your team with Mark DeVolder’s industry-tested program. Get your employees and organization on fire.
Hazards and obstacles abound in the fast and frenzied pace of business today. In the rush to stay competitive, people are increasingly tempted to take shortcuts and sacrifice safety. The most common barrier, however, is actually changing itself. Some employees feel paralyzed by change, and when they feel paralyzed, they disengage. Without the ability or capacity to change, accidents can happen.
During Mark’s high-performance presentation, you will learn how to:
- Get change-right and change-ready
- Defy change paralysis through Mark’s mobilized for safety approach
- Significantly reduce risk of accidents and liability
- Identify behaviours that enhance engagement
- Implement strategies to increase productivity, motivation and safety
Empower your employees to achieve “target zero.”
Imagine a new way to change: unhurried, composed, and confident instead of the usual frenzy, chaos, and uncertainty. The Empowered Change strategy presented in this high-impact keynote equips participants to transform the pace of change and drive sustainable success by providing a clear roadmap for navigating the stages of change.
This program is perfect for leaders and teams in the midst of constant change who are:
• Going through organizational growth, such as mergers and acquisitions, leadership changes, restructuring, and digital transformation
• Navigating their team members’ reactions to the volatility, complexity, and ambiguity in their work and life (like frustration, anxiety, confusion, and fear)
• Feeling unprepared for their evolving roles and responsibilities or unable to change at the rate and pace needed to keep up with ever-increasing changes
After this intensely practical session, the audience will leave with:
• A Journey-map framework for understanding any change they experience
• A personal plan for confidently navigating the transitions between each stage of change
• The skills and mindset for boldly mobilizing through disruptive change to accomplish their objectives