How Your Entrepreneurial DNA Works For and Against You In Business…and In Life
For centuries business owners have been operating from a flawed assumption that is costing them revenue and profits. The mindset has been—what worked for one business owner will work for every business owner—because after all, all business owners are the same.
Yet in every business owner community (or association) exists a wide range of owners—some who build highly scalable, multi-location enterprises and others who struggle to keep location 1 thriving. Some find sales and marketing as easy as flipping on a light switch. Others find it harder than pushing a bowling ball through a garden hose.
Based on his multi-year study with over 1,000 company owners, Joe created the BOSI Methodology, a behavior quadrant that segments business owners by pre-wired decision-making approaches, risk tolerances and execution style. The BOSI methodology helps business owners discover their pre-wired traits and learn best practices for growing their business so they align with their "DNA". BOSI has been adopted globally into universities, MBA programs, small businesses and the Fortune 500. This program will provide your participants with rich insight into themselves, the strategy best suited for them, and the traits of the people they need to surround themselves with. The result is higher owner satisfaction and stronger growth.
Participants will learn:
• Builder, Opportunist, Specialist and Innovator: the 4 Entrepreneurial DNA's—and which of these DNAs are driving their decisions today
• The strengths and weaknesses that come pre-wired into each DNA and how those decisions have helped and hurt their business already
• How to design the ultimate team: the optimal DNAs for sales, marketing, finance and operations and how to identify a current or future employee's entrepreneurial DNA
• How to position a company for growth in a way that aligns with the DNA of the owner and team.
The #1 need in every business on earth is new business. But how does one build an engine for scalable and sustainable marketing and sales?
Having built multiple high-growth companies of his own with over 100,000 customers acquired under his watch, Joe has a unique perspective on how to build sustainable marketing and sales engines. In this session he'll take business owners through a step-by-step methodology on how to design and deploy a growth system. This is the same methodology his staff uses at BOSI Global to grow companies in the portfolio. The BOSI methodology includes the understanding of Builder, Opportunist, Specialist and Innovator—the 4 Entrepreneurial DNAs—and how to use them when targeting prospects and converting them into customers and evangelists.
Participants will learn:
• The brand positioning exercise: 5 powerful questions to work through that lay the foundation for any growth strategy
• The simple but highly effective secret to (finally) identify the company's target. The correct answer to this question alone will save attendees tens of thousands of dollars in wasted marketing expense
• Defining the company's value proposition through the lens of the target audience
• How to decode a prospect's "entrepreneurial DNA" and build marketing and sales process to meet each DNA's unique buying behavior
For event organizers who want to get the greatest value from Joe's work, consider "The BOSI Factor" as a keynote in a general session and "Breaking Out Of The Growth Plateau" as a 90-180 minute breakout session thereafter.