The Forum at Premiere
EXCLUSIVE ACCESS TO WORLD-CLASS SPEAKERS.
You are invited to attend Premiere's annual NYC speaker showcase event.
THE NEXT FORUM IS THURSDAY NOVEMBER 29th, 2018!
Event will take place at WeWork 500 7th Avenue, New York, NY, 10018 The program will begin at 4PM and end at 5:30 PM, followed by a reception. RSVP using the form on the right!
We are honored to introduce Kindra Hall, Josh Sundquist and a special surprise guest for our next Forum at Premiere!
Kindra Hall has worked with innovative brands like ConAgra, Stryker, Rodan & Fields and Hilton Hotels to use the irresistible power of storytelling to capture attention and connect in a distracted marketplace. Kindra has become a conference favorite for her clients who invite her back for consecutive annual events.
Josh Sundquist is a Paralympian and bestselling author who has shared his story at events across the world. His high-energy blend of humor and inspiration motivates audiences to adopt his ski racing motto 1MT1MT (one more thing, one more time) to elevate their performance in sales, customer service, quality improvement, leadership, and more.
The event will be emceed by a special guest from the Dunder Mifflin corporate offices.
RAFFLE ANNOUNCEMENT: We will be giving away an autographed copy of Justin Timberlake’s New Book Hindsight at the end of the event, so don't forget to bring a business card to enter.
Information provided in the RSVP form will be sent to building security at the venue. Please bring a valid ID to present at the front desk when you first arrive.
- Communication Expert
- Paralympic ski racer
- Childhood Cancer Survivor
- Inspirational and Funny Presenter
- Three Time New York Times Best-selling Author
- "Modern day Will Rogers"
- Author of The Traveler's Gift and The Noticer
- TV Host of Bridge the Gap (PBS)
- Actor/Activist on The Sopranos (HBO)
- Trailblazer in Global Citizenship
Col. Mark Tillman
- Commander of Air Force One (2001-2009)
- Air Force One Pilot on September 11, 2001
- First to fly the President into a War Zone
- Abduction survivor
- Founder of Elizabeth Smart Foundation
- NYT Best-selling Author of "My Story"
- Former CEO of Southwest Airlines
- Business Author and Advisor
- President of LeadSmart, Inc
- Southwest Airlines Customer Service Training
- Author of 'Culturetopia' and 'Servicetopia'
- CEO of Delivering Happiness
- Culture Book Creator
- Consultant at Zappos.com
- Gold Medal Olympian
- Inspiration for Disney's 2004 movie "Miracle"
- Sales and Marketing Executive, Entrepreneur
- EXPERT ON PERFORMANCE IMPROVEMENT
- EXECUTIVE IN RESIDENCE - BELMONT UNIVERSITY
- AUTHOR OF 6 BUSINESS BOOKS
- Professional Development Expert
- Business Trainer and Consultant
- Best-Selling Author
- Customer Service Specialist
- National Speakers Association Hall of Famer
- NYT Bestselling Author
- Member of NSA Hall of Fame
- President of Sanborn & Associates
- New York Times Best-Selling Author
- Host of Fox News Channel's War Stories
- Leading Advocate for American Military
- FOREIGN EDITOR OF THE ECONOMIST
- FORMER BUSINESS EDITOR OF THE ECONOMIST
- AUTHOR OF BORDERLESS ECONOMICS
- Change Expert
- Six-Time Emmy Winner
- Author of BOOMBUSTOLOGY
- Yale University Lecturer
- Tiger21 Scholar