Father Jonathan Morris
- FNC, WSJ and FNB news contributor
- Best-selling author
- Leading contributor on faith and belief
As a news contributor for the Fox News Channel, Fox Business Channel, and the Wall Street Journal, Father Jonathan Morris offers coverage of the ethical, social, and religious news stories of the day. As a Roman Catholic priest with pastoral experience developed from serving around the world, he brings not only a journalist's eye to issues, but also a pastor's heart in ... VIEW MORE
- Religion and the Media
- The Real Meaning of Separation of Church and State
- Cultural Wars: What Can I Do to Make a Difference?
- Raising Children to Love in a World of Hatred
- Fr. Jonathan delivers a sincere, heartfelt, humorous, and soul enriching presentation regarding the meaning of suffering and how our suffering can be the key to unlocking the promise God has for each of us.
- Rhett A. Young - St. Paschal Baylon Catholic Church
- Fr. Jonathan Morris was the keynote speaker at a breakfast for women my prayer group organized. We had an ambitious goal of 300 guests. Not only did we end up with 300 guests, but there was a waiting list the week of the event!
- Catherine Zeliff - Atlanta, Georgia
- I would compare him to a spiritual master chef who manages to add just the right ingredients of a gifted orator, an insightful intellect, and a heartfelt message topped off with just the right pinch of humor.
- Joan Barber - Sacramento, California
We are not able to provide this information on the website.
Please call us at (615) 261-4000 for more details!