- AUTHOR: PREDICTING THE TURN
- STARTUP & VENTURE CAPITAL ADVISOR
- DIGITAL INNOVATOR
As a brand marketer, venture investor, and startup advisor, Dave Knox bridges the worlds of the Fortune 500 and entrepreneurship. The intersection of these two worlds is the subject of his book, Predicting The Turn: The High Stakes Game of Business Between Startups and Blue Chips, which was named the Grand Prix winner of the 2017 Atticus Award. Dave is the former Chief Marketing Officer ... VIEW MORE
Predicting The Turn
As a brand marketer, venture investor, and startup advisor, Knox provides a one-of-a-kind worldview into the changing ... View More
After leading Procter & Gamble’s partnerships with digital innovators like Facebook and Google, Dave has helped companies ... View More
Disruption and innovation are at the top of every executive agenda for the world’s largest companies. The rise of digital ... View More
Don’t Call Us Flyover Country
Recognized as one of the top 10 Startup Accelerators in the world, The Brandery has been a key catalyst in the ... View More
- I’ve worked with Dave in several capacities on the conference circuit. He’s been a trusted advisor, helping my team to shape event content and programming. Dave’s unique experience – spanning brand at P&G, agency at Rockfish, and with entrepreneurs at the Brandery – positions him as a versatile and knowledgeable resource for conference creators and attendees alike. As a speaker, he is dynamic and engaging on both small and large stages. Book Dave for your next event, and I guarantee that you won’t be disappointed.
- Katharine Panessidi - VP, Content & Programming at Comexposium
- Dave Knox challenged us to think differently about everything – exposing us to new start-ups, technologies, and engagement techniques. Most importantly, he encouraged us to NOT follow our own rules but TO follow the rules of our target audience if we want to be invited to play in their sandbox. Working with him is exciting, scary, but ALWAYS delivers the right results.
- Heather Shultz - Vice President, Participant Marketing Fidelity Investments
- This book is packed with current and relevant examples of how the game is changing between big companies and start-ups. It's a one day read because Dave's writing is so compelling, honest, and insight based. The lessons are clear, and so too is the overarching lesson that the competitive advantages are shifting, and winners must prioritize the speed in new business models.
- Chris Foley , SVP/CMO - Pepperidge Farm