- AUTHOR: PREDICTING THE TURN
- STARTUP & VENTURE CAPITAL ADVISOR
- DIGITAL INNOVATOR
Dave Knox is the Managing Director of WPP Ventures and Chief Marketing Officer for Rockfish, a WPP-owned Digital Innovation Partner. As CMO, Dave led the marketing and business developments efforts that grew Rockfish’s revenue nearly 5x and resulted in the firm’s acquisition by WPP, the world’s largest advertising holding company. Prior to Rockfish, Knox was a seven-year veteran of ... VIEW MORE
Predicting The Turn
As a brand marketer, venture investor, and startup advisor, Knox provides a one-of-a-kind worldview into the changing ... View More
After leading Procter & Gamble’s partnerships with digital innovators like Facebook and Google, Dave has helped companies ... View More
Disruption and innovation are at the top of every executive agenda for the world’s largest companies. The rise of digital ... View More
Don’t Call Us Flyover Country
Recognized as one of the top 10 Startup Accelerators in the world, The Brandery has been a key catalyst in the ... View More
- I’ve worked with Dave in several capacities on the conference circuit. He’s been a trusted advisor, helping my team to shape event content and programming. Dave’s unique experience – spanning brand at P&G, agency at Rockfish, and with entrepreneurs at the Brandery – positions him as a versatile and knowledgeable resource for conference creators and attendees alike. As a speaker, he is dynamic and engaging on both small and large stages. Book Dave for your next event, and I guarantee that you won’t be disappointed.
- Katharine Panessidi - VP, Content & Programming at Comexposium
- Dave Knox challenged us to think differently about everything – exposing us to new start-ups, technologies, and engagement techniques. Most importantly, he encouraged us to NOT follow our own rules but TO follow the rules of our target audience if we want to be invited to play in their sandbox. Working with him is exciting, scary, but ALWAYS delivers the right results.
- Heather Shultz - Vice President, Participant Marketing Fidelity Investments