- Founder of The Corcoran Group
- Best-selling Author
- Featured on ABC's Shark Tank
Barbara Corcoran's credits include straight D's in high school and college and 20 jobs by the time she turned 23. It was her next job that would make her one of the most successful entrepreneurs in the country: She borrowed $1,000 and quit her job as a waitress to start a tiny real estate company in New York City. Over the next 25 years Barbara would parlay that $1,000 loan into ... VIEW MORE
Barbara’s Rags to Riches Story
How do you turn a $1,000 loan into a five billion dollar business? According to self-made real estate empress and ... View More
How To Lead Your Team To Greatness
Ms. Corcoran, who led 1,000 + brokers at The Corcoran Group, New York’s largest real estate company, is an expert ... View More
How to Build a Business—Using Innovation, Branding, Leadership & Guts
Innovation may be the single most important key to success in today’s highly competitive marketplace. Barbara ... View More
Reinventing Yourself at Any Age
No one knows more about reinvention than D-student turned real estate maven turned TV personality Barbara ... View More
- As it turned out, your remarks were everything we hoped they would be and contained the uplifting and inspiring messages that we felt were so important for our audience to hear.
- San Francisco Association of Realtors
- I have been a realtor for over 15 years and have attended many presentations by top speakers and trainers in our industry but none can compare to Barbara Corcoran's wit, common sense, and great advice!
- Marilyn Urso - Women Council of Realtors
- I have never enjoyed myself more than I did watching Barbara Corcoran speak. Such a real person . . . totally in touch with today's challenging market. No wonder she built herself an empire.
- Douglas Elliman - Manager, Prudential
We are not able to provide this information on the website.
Please call us at (615) 261-4000 for more details!