Ariane is passionate about inspiring people to live conscious and meaningful lives. Most people working these days suffer from stress, busyness, over-connectedness due to technology, lack of balance, health challenges, problems in the areas of family and personal relationships and an overall lack of meaning and purpose as to what their lives are really about. Mindfulness and a more conscious way of working has been introduced into many companies with outstanding results, and yet sometimes it lacks practicality or most people refer to it only as breathing and meditation.
In this talk, Ariane introduces concepts that she researched for her program Mindful365, which helps users to be mindful in every area of life from your work, your finances, your relationship, your family, your friendships, emotional well being and your relationship to a Higher Purpose. The program’s core focus is on being mindful and conscious in a practical and meaningful way to create real change.
Ariane with her own background in the corporate world and her passion for learning and personal development, is the ideal person to bridge these two and share them. Her captive audiences leave feeling inspired, more relaxed, more present, and more able to handle anything that comes their way.
• Overall improvement in wellness, happiness and the ability to handle stress
• Practical examples and tools for how to be conscious and mindful to create a better life
• The new definition of life balance and finding your Non-Negotiables
• How and where to add meaning and contribution to your work
• Managing the mind, its fears, its questions, its negativity
• Managing uncertainty and the unknown
• Making mindful decisions about yourself and your future
• Overcoming the perfection and disapproval programs that run our lives
• The foundation of health and following your true heart’s desire
• The ability to stay present and calm in the midst of great challenges
Ariane talks in a friendly conversational way, leading her audience to understand what it means to live and work consciously a day at a time. She includes engaging personal stories and very practical suggestions for them to be able to immediately take on mindful concepts in whichever area of their life they feel most needs them.