- CO-FOUNDER OF ESPN & RASMUSSEN REPORTS
- EDITOR AT LARGE, BALLOTPEDIA
- BEST-SELLING AUTHOR
- Scott is a treasure trove of insight and important information about America's desires, concerns and habits. Scott effectively weaves together the complex psyche of our country in a way that one walks away saying, that explains it. And it does!
- Tom Kowaleski, Vice President Corporate Communications - BMW North America LLC
- We are fortunate to have had Scott speak at three of our events. His detailed knowledge of the complex political landscape and polling, combined with his witty, engaging and unbiased style made each and every event special!
- Jeffrey G. Moore - Matrix Private Equities, Inc., Member NASD, SIPC
- Mr. Rasmussen was exceptional! He gave a great talk, provided a lot of historical context around today's political debates and heard nothing but excellent feedback from our audience.
- JJ Buquet - Houma Chamber of Commerce
- Scott's keynote speech at RightOnline had our social media attendees listening with rapt attention. His ability to share a wealth of knowledge and facts in simple terms is a rare and appreciated skill. Thank you!
- Jillian Weleski - RightOnline
- Wow is the first word that comes to mind in describing the tremendous amount of positive feedback that was received about your keynote address to the trade show. You connected with our group on such a personal level in not only your keynote address, but also in conversation with our members. You were a perfect fit for our group.
- Mark - National Portable Storage Association
- Scott Rasmussen delivered a capstone closing session for our conference, achieving a near perfect score on the attendee evaluation forms. He was knowledgeable, engaging, and his remarks were sometimes eye opening about how political and cultural trends affect politics and policy. We appreciated that he arrived early and sat through several sessions and interacted with our members. It was obvious that he had a good understanding of our audience for his presentation.
- Beth Loudy, Executive Director - State Government Affairs Council
Scott Rasmussen travels from Newark, NJ and requires airfare and expenses