- CO-FOUNDER OF ESPN & RASMUSSEN REPORTS
- EDITOR AT LARGE, BALLOTPEDIA
- BEST-SELLING AUTHOR
The Washington Post called Scott Rasmussen "a driving force in American politics." The Wall Street Journal described him as "America's Insurgent Pollster" and a "key player in the contact sport of politics."
Long recognized as one of the world's leading public opinion pollsters, Scott is the publisher of ScottRasmussen.com and Editor-at-Large for Ballotpedia. He is committed to ... VIEW MORE
How Political and Cultural Trends Will Impact Your Business and Public Policy
Scott has spent a lifetime crunching the numbers and analyzing the trends that affect our world. He has the unique ... View More
America’s Great Turnaround
In the ‘70s, without knowing it, we were experiencing the end of the Industrial Revolution and the beginning of the ... View More
Why I’m Optimistic About America’s Future (Despite the Failure of Our Political System)
Like most Americans, Scott believes our nation’s political system is badly broken. Unlike most Americans, however, ... View More
It Can’t Be Done: Stories from the founding of ESPN & Rasmussen Reports
The idea for ESPN was conceived in a traffic jam on a way to a birthday party. It was launched with $9,000 in ... View More
- Scott is a treasure trove of insight and important information about America's desires, concerns and habits. Scott effectively weaves together the complex psyche of our country in a way that one walks away saying, that explains it. And it does!
- Tom Kowaleski, Vice President Corporate Communications - BMW North America LLC
- We are fortunate to have had Scott speak at three of our events. His detailed knowledge of the complex political landscape and polling, combined with his witty, engaging and unbiased style made each and every event special!
- Jeffrey G. Moore - Matrix Private Equities, Inc., Member NASD, SIPC
- Mr. Rasmussen was exceptional! He gave a great talk, provided a lot of historical context around today's political debates and heard nothing but excellent feedback from our audience.
- JJ Buquet - Houma Chamber of Commerce
We are not able to provide this information on the website.
Please call us at (615) 261-4000 for more details!