- Leader of The Osmonds - 100+ Million Records
- With Suzanne, helps "Strengthen The Family"
- Dynamic leader fighting Multiple Sclerosis
Alan Osmond has been performing in front of world-wide audiences for over 55 years. As leader and eldest member of the Osmonds, he has practically lived on a stage, thrilling many millions of people with their world class Osmond brand of entertainment. From Japan to England to Los Angeles - the Osmonds are the first family of entertainment.
The Osmonds are unique in their ... VIEW MORE
- Life experiences -Strengthening families -Family Survival in the Entertainment Business
Life is T.U.F.F.
Alan applied what he learned in the military to his battle with M.S.. Life is T.U.F.F. = T. Target your challenge. U. ... View More
"Family Survival In The Entertainment Business"
Alan Osmond shares experiences of his 55+ years in show business; the ups and downs, the positive and the negative ... View More
"I May Have M.S. but M.S. does NOT have ME!"
Alan Osmond is the survivor of primary progressive (keeps getting worse) Multiple Sclerosis. He shares what he and his ... View More
- Alan is engaging and vibrant. I have seen him captivate both local and international audiences with experience, wit and emotion. He has a spirit about him that brings peace to one's heart.
- The Sutherland Institute
- You are so right that it is the lack of hope that gets to us, not the disease. Thank you for reminding me to stay positive and focused on the things that matter most in our lives. I can't think of anyone more deserving of a Spirit Award than you!
- Debbie Russell
- Thank you for attending and taking part in the Millennial Jamboral in Fillmore in August. The Jamboral was a great success and your participation helped us to achieve that success.
- Jack Dillon, Director of Support Services - Utah National Parks Council, Boy Scouts of America