- White House Champion of Change
- BAMMY Nat'l Principal & Teacher of the Year
- Author of "Kids Deserve It"
Todd Nesloney (often referred to as TechNinjaTodd) is the Principal/Lead Learner at a PreK-5 school in Texas. He is an award winning author for his work in co-authoring "Kids Deserve It!" and “Flipping 2.0: Practical Strategies for Flipping Your Class” as well as his children’s book “Spruce & Lucy”. Todd has also been recognized by the National School Board Association as one of the ... VIEW MORE
Tech Tools For Administrators
Workshop/Session Everyone likes a good tech tool that will make their jobs easier, right? Todd knows a handful of ... View More
Get off Your Island! Get Connected!
Workshop/Session Todd shares his journey into the world of social media along with a few tips and tricks that can ... View More
For the Love of Reading
Workshop/Session Building a love of reading campus wide is something that Todd has become very passionate about. ... View More
“Kids Deserve It”
Keynote: In education, far too long, have we done the same old things in our classroom. It’s time that we think ... View More
- Todd Nesloney is one of the top voices on school leadership, building culture, and systemic transformation in our nation today. Todd's kids first mindset radiates in every keynote, workshop, and time with other educators. Todd's experience, both as a teacher and an school administrator, make him easy to relate to. His passion and words of wisdom motivate those with whom he works. Simply said, Todd is the exact type of educator that you want speaking to your faculty, school district, or keynoting your next conference!
- Tom, Digital Learning Director - Alliance for Excellent Education
- Todd is an inspiration who talks with vulnerability and honesty! We need more people like him in education willing to share their stories!
- Chris - Crystal Lake Elementary
- Todd is incredible. He definitely taught this old dog some new tricks. What an inspiration
- Nate - Edgewood Middle School