- White House Champion of Change
- BAMMY Nat'l Principal & Teacher of the Year
- Founder and Author of "Kids Deserve It"
Todd Nesloney (often referred to as @TechNinjaTodd) is the Principal/Lead Learner at a PreK-5 school in Texas. He is an award winning author for his work in authoring Stories from Webb, co-authoring Kids Deserve It! and Flipping 2.0: Practical Strategies for Flipping Your Class, as well as his children's book Spruce & Lucy. He also has another book, Sparks in the Dark, that he ... VIEW MORE
Tell Your Story
Time after time we find ourselves getting lost in stories. We go on adventures, suffer heartache, celebrate wildly, ... View More
Sparks in the Dark
Reading is the foundation of all that we do. Yet so often we find the topic of reading relegated to the "reading ... View More
Kids Deserve It
Keynote: In education, far too long, have we done the same old things in our classroom. It’s time that we think ... View More
Building a Powerful Classroom Culture
As Nicholas Ferroni says, “Kids who are loved at home come to school to learn, but kids who aren’t, come to school to ... View More
- Todd Nesloney is one of the top voices on school leadership, building culture, and systemic transformation in our nation today. Todd's kids first mindset radiates in every keynote, workshop, and time with other educators. Todd's experience, both as a teacher and an school administrator, make him easy to relate to. His passion and words of wisdom motivate those with whom he works. Simply said, Todd is the exact type of educator that you want speaking to your faculty, school district, or keynoting your next conference!
- Tom, Digital Learning Director - Alliance for Excellent Education
- Todd is an inspiration who talks with vulnerability and honesty! We need more people like him in education willing to share their stories!
- Chris - Crystal Lake Elementary
- Todd is incredible. He definitely taught this old dog some new tricks. What an inspiration
- Nate - Edgewood Middle School
We are not able to provide this information on the website.
Please call us at (615) 261-4000 for more details!