- NYT Best-selling author of American Wife
- Wife of Navy SEAL Chris Kyle
- Fox News Channel Contributor
Taya Kyle is the widow of late U.S. Navy SEAL sniper Chris Kyle. She was played by Sienna Miller in the Academy Award winning film American Sniper directed by Clint Eastwood, starring Bradley Cooper. She is the author of New York Times bestselling book American Wife. With humor and vulnerability, Taya recounts the tremendous highs and lows in her unpredictable life as the wife and now ... VIEW MORE
Faith, Family and Freedom
Taya Kyle shares her powerful story of love, war, faith and renewal. The theme resonates with more than just service ... View More
The Ripple Effect
Utilizing the "Pay it Forward" idea, Taya Kyle believes the Ripple Effect is a powerful thing. One small act of kindness ... View More
- We are in awe of Taya Kyle. She is both an extremely talented speaker, and a warm and genuine person. She wove her experiences with those of our audience and the clients we serve flawlessly and seemingly effortlessly. We are hearing only glowing reviews, with no caveats. This was our 23rd annual event with a guest speaker, and we are repeatedly hearing the words "best ever"
- Theresa Riel - YWCA Yakima
- WOW! AMAZING! FANTASTIC! BEST EVER! These are just some of the praises we have heard about Taya yesterday. Blew It Out of the WATER! Not only was her speech on target and inspiring, Taya was so gracious and down to earth. One of the most personable speakers we have had.
- United Way